Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fishing for souls/meets asian guy fishing for fish.  (Read 1341 times)

arimaBOATER

Fishing for souls/meets asian guy fishing for fish.
« on: October 30, 2018, 12:33:06 AM »

About 6 pm or so was riding my bike downtown Richmond. Sidewalk very wide for the most part along that area on east side of #3 RD. Must of handed out 80 gospel tracts. ( do not ask their name & do not give mine nor do I mention any church ...just strictly the gospel message ) Anyways as I offer tracts it's about 30-40 % take one but 60-70 % reject the offer. Away from downtown it 's more like 80-90% take one. Give both English & Chinese .....but here's the deal.
Rode up to 3 asians 2 female & 1 male. Offer them the Chinese tract but the girls say they are Korean.
The asian guy ( Korean ? assume so ) has a fishing rod in his hand. We talked for about 10 minutes & somewhere in the conversation the guy tells me he uses that rod to fish the Cap. Here Zi thought he bought it at some store. ( Canadian Tire or something ) Sure was not a very big rod that's for sure.
Met all sorts of nice people / conversation this day and ya a asian guy with a fishing rod downtown Richmond. Assume he fished today at the Cap & taking the Sky train back.