Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Deer Lake (Harrison)

<< < (2/4) > >>

TrophyHunter:
Hey Norm I think his wife hooked the fish and then handed the rod to him ;D ;D ;D ;D

pepsitrev:
 ;)way to go dragon i was up there for the long weekend myself. yep the fishing was good. your pics are fantastic.glad you and the mrs had a good time. i work for the park and it is nice to here good reports commin back from the public.the outflow at the end is a nice place to spend the day and a great place to catch fish. hope to see ya up there and we can sit and do some fishing.cheers   pepsitrev

Rosco P. COHOtrane:
Thanks for the report Dragonspeed. Cool slide show! How long of a drive was it to Deer Lake from the lower mainland?

Steeler2000:
HEY !!!!  ;D ;D
Another fish in the hands of dragonspeed . Nice little
trout  ;) How do they taste out of there  ???
It looked pretty fresh and tasty .
Also enjoyed the slide show , wish I had the time and knowhow to do that .  Good to know that Deer is
producing .

DragonSpeed:

--- Quote from: Rosco P. COHOtrane on May 27, 2004, 09:44:09 AM ---Thanks for the report Dragonspeed. Cool slide show! How long of a drive was it to Deer Lake from the lower mainland?

--- End quote ---

It's about 2 hrs, including Tim's Stop, and worms :)  Hwy1 to Chilliwack, then up the agassiz way, and then a hop up along the east side of harrison.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version