Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: One more cast  (Read 2129 times)

keithr

• If you want to know about me, see my website.
    • Our place in Mexico
One more cast
« on: November 10, 2004, 07:28:44 AM »

Weather conditions are important when fishing, and during the summer I couldn't get a strike using this bait, but now that winter is setting in, I'm going to dab this out there one more time and see if anyone rises:

Roger (from Vancouver) is watching our place in the Copper Canyon (Mexico) right now.  He will be there for sure until the end of the year.  Then maybe he will stay for a couple more months, maybe not.  So, there is a good possibility we will be needing someone to sit the place; in any case, Roger would like the company and someone to relieve him so he can tour around a little.

If you or someone you know can slip out from under those rain clouds and make a gettaway to Mexico for at least three months, you could have a place to stay for free in one of the most beautiful places in the world:  http://home.comcast.net/~ramsay52/divisaderoview.JPG.

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
Re: One more cast
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 07:46:59 AM »

:'(  I can't get away.  I also can't believe that you can't find someone to babysit that view for free.

keithr

• If you want to know about me, see my website.
    • Our place in Mexico
Re: One more cast
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 07:51:57 AM »

Thanks anyway, Grumman.  I usually end up finding someone, but it's always pretty tough.  Very few people have their lives organized in such a way that they can get away for three months.