Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We Have Another Goal Mine  (Read 2297 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
We Have Another Goal Mine
« on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »

What a great game played by Scotty tonight in his first start of the season in net for the Leafs that got the New Year off on the right foot as we were rolling, rolling, rolling right along, ;D ;D ;D once again.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: We Have Another Goal Mine
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »

Before you and Mojoman plan your next parade, the Leafs beat the worst team in the Eastern Conference with 33 points. Just a dose of reality.  ;D :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

Before you and Mojoman plan your next parade, the Leafs beat the worst team in the Eastern Conference with 33 points. Just a dose of reality.  ;D :D
Happy New Year to you too. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »

And to you and your laughable Leafs too ;D ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Still...rumour has it that the Leafs are lobbying for 59 minute games.  That last minute has been a killer for them...they lucked out tonight.  I'll give the newbie in net a couple og games before he starts falling apart....Cujo is sitting by the phone. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »

Cujo is sitting by the phone. ;D

Great, bring in another retiree. While they're at it, perhaps Dave Keon as well... ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 06:43:57 AM »

Still...rumour has it that the Leafs are lobbying for 59 minute games.  That last minute has been a killer for them...they lucked out tonight.  I'll give the newbie in net a couple og games before he starts falling apart....Cujo is sitting by the phone. ;D

cujo will be sitting by the phone for the next century...why would the Leafs want a player who sulked his way off the team...naww...he would better suit the 'Nuks...cos neither he nor the 'Nuks have a cup...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley