Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: British Columbia COVID - 19 Immunization Plan & Registration:  (Read 61681 times)

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
Re: British Columbia COVID - 19 Immunization Plan & Registration:
« Reply #315 on: January 20, 2022, 08:19:46 AM »

I decided to book it, got in same day as in today for 10:50am

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #316 on: January 20, 2022, 10:56:33 AM »

They asked if I wanted Pfizer or moderne, went with Pfizer

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2022, 06:31:17 PM »

Awesome wildman, that's a quick turn-around!

Sounds like my folks in Vernon caught it but it's mild for them. They're both triple vaxxed. Can't say it's COVID for sure though because testing is now limited to workers in high-risk settings (group homes, schools, prisons) or those with underlying conditions that make them more susceptible to severe illness.

The daily cases count has become officially useless as a metric since they're not testing people with clear COVID symptoms anymore. If you can manage your symptoms at home, the health authorities direct you not to seek testing and wait it out. That's fine, I suppose, but the media reporting that daily cases are falling is disingenuous.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2022, 06:01:16 PM »

I read the original paper about ivermectin.  The study was done in cell culture (basically in a petri dish) and seemed like good work.  They actually saw ivermectin shut down viral replication. So that much is true. 

The problem is, they had a great deal of trouble getting ivermectin through the cell membrane and in to the cells where it could do it's work.  For the in vitro study they were forced to add a chemical called DMSO which allowed the ivermectin in. 

In a living human body, enough DMSO to do the job would be deadly, so there is no way of getting the ivermectin in to affected cells, and it does not work. 

The hype surrounding ivermectin is what happens when people only read the title of a scientific study, and don't bother to read deeper in to the materials and methods.

It ripped thru my household. Special thanks to the BC government for the lax rules about NOT informing patrents about outbreaks in schools. None of us have the poison injection. All 4 of us had one day where it was difficult to breath. Treated with Ivermectin, VD, VC, Zinc, Quercetin and a high dose steroid inhaler. Everyone was was to normal after 3 days each. The treatments work 100% and shame on governments for falling victim to the WHO protocols who take orders from pharmaceutical companies. We had instant relief with breathing difficulties thanks to the steroid inhaler. We all woke up one morning struggling to breath. The inhaler was the ticket for higher oxygen in the blood.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2022, 06:39:57 PM »

OOO that sounds scary! I am glad you and family came through it ok. I use a steroid nasal spray for sinus polyps. While it shrinks the polyps it also associated with an increase of bleeding incidents. I was out with the wife for walk this morning and blood starts dripping out my nose. can't say it is the spray but as I started getting the bleeds before I used the spray. Still steroid inhalation has a long list of reported side effects like:

Shortness of breath, troubled breathing, tightness in chest, or wheezing
    signs of hypersensitivity reactions, such as swelling of face, lips, or eyelids
    burning or pain while urinating, blood in urine, or frequent urge to urinate
    chest pain
    creamy white, curd-like patches in the mouth or throat and/or pain when eating or swallowing
    dizziness or sense of constant movement or surroundings
    general feeling of discomfort or illness
    irregular or fast heartbeat
    itching, rash, or hives
    sinus problems
    stomach or abdominal pain
    swelling of fingers, ankles, feet, or lower legs
    unusual tiredness or weakness
    weight gain
    Bleeding from rectum or bloody stools
    blurred vision or other changes in vision
    diarrhea or nausea
    fainting or feeling faint
    fever
    frequent urination or unusual thirst
    growth inhibition in children
    high blood pressure
    increased fat deposits in face, neck, and trunk
    increased skin pigmentation
    loss of appetite
    menstrual changes
    mood or mental changes
    numbness
    pain or burning in chest
    vomiting

"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2022, 06:53:26 PM »

My armpit is sore and swollen in the arm I got my shot. Happened to me after the first shot but not the second.  Guess it’s back again for the third hope it goes away in a couple days like it did the first time.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2022, 08:08:19 PM »

OOO that sounds scary! I am glad you and family came through it ok. I use a steroid nasal spray for sinus polyps. While it shrinks the polyps it also associated with an increase of bleeding incidents. I was out with the wife for walk this morning and blood starts dripping out my nose. can't say it is the spray but as I started getting the bleeds before I used the spray. Still steroid inhalation has a long list of reported side effects like:

Shortness of breath, troubled breathing, tightness in chest, or wheezing
    signs of hypersensitivity reactions, such as swelling of face, lips, or eyelids
    burning or pain while urinating, blood in urine, or frequent urge to urinate
    chest pain
    creamy white, curd-like patches in the mouth or throat and/or pain when eating or swallowing
    dizziness or sense of constant movement or surroundings
    general feeling of discomfort or illness
    irregular or fast heartbeat
    itching, rash, or hives
    sinus problems
    stomach or abdominal pain
    swelling of fingers, ankles, feet, or lower legs
    unusual tiredness or weakness
    weight gain
    Bleeding from rectum or bloody stools
    blurred vision or other changes in vision
    diarrhea or nausea
    fainting or feeling faint
    fever
    frequent urination or unusual thirst
    growth inhibition in children
    high blood pressure
    increased fat deposits in face, neck, and trunk
    increased skin pigmentation
    loss of appetite
    menstrual changes
    mood or mental changes
    numbness
    pain or burning in chest
    vomiting

Better than the side effects from the V like DEATH. When you have a family member suffer a heart attack hours after taking the shot...... you can say something.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 11:31:01 AM by Rodney »

clarki

• Old Timer
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2022, 08:48:12 PM »

Pretty scary to have your family find it difficult to breath. I'm glad you guys came through OK.

Obviously we disagree on this issue, but "Ivermectin, VD, VC, Zinc, Quercetin and a high dose steroid inhaler" sounds more poisonous than the injection...

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2022, 09:12:59 PM »

Pretty scary to have your family find it difficult to breath. I'm glad you guys came through OK.

Obviously we disagree on this issue, but "Ivermectin, VD, VC, Zinc, Quercetin and a high dose steroid inhaler" sounds more poisonous than the injection...

If you knew what was in the injection, you wouldn't say that.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2022, 07:54:16 AM »

the recorded rate of thrombosis (not deaths) associated with the various covid-19 vaccines is 3.55 per million (non mRNA vaccines) and 0.57 per million for mRNA based vaccines. (from the CDC Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting system)

Comparative risks;

in Canada the death rate per year from traffic accidents is about 5 in 100,000 (carinsurance.net) and about 11 per 100,000 (2019) in the US (injuryfacts.ns.org).

the rate of death from Heart disease in general in Canada was 189 per 100,000 in Canada in 2019.

The huge differential in rates between common deaths in the community and those related to Covid vaccine illustrates the fears of consequences from the vaccine are wildly exaggerated and by most measures - all but non-existent.

"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2022, 01:07:39 PM »

This aired last night.
I am surprised at the CBC actually.
Should be must viewing for all who are concerned regardless of which side of the fence you find yourself on:

https://gem.cbc.ca/media/the-fifth-estate/s47e01?cmp=GEM_cbc.ca_homepage_shelfnew

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2022, 03:03:52 PM »

This aired last night.
I am surprised at the CBC actually.
Should be must viewing for all who are concerned regardless of which side of the fence you find yourself on:

https://gem.cbc.ca/media/the-fifth-estate/s47e01?cmp=GEM_cbc.ca_homepage_shelfnew

remember how this was brushed off as a conspiracy made up by the right.

Spoonman

• Chehalis Canyon Vigilante
« Reply #327 on: January 28, 2022, 05:00:53 PM »

.....had  my first two doses....got covid from an outbreak at work before Christmas ..... cold like symptoms for a couple of days....going for my booster of dead babies and  microchips tomorrow...... ::)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 05:03:19 PM by Spoonman »
member; Jack Daniels Pro-Staff / member;Team Hardcore Old Fart

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #328 on: January 28, 2022, 07:01:05 PM »

Guys at work were told they were suppose to wait 3 months after covid to get their boosters.

Spoonman

• Chehalis Canyon Vigilante
« Reply #329 on: January 29, 2022, 08:36:02 AM »

.....wife's doctor told her 30 days..... had her booster yesterday ......was asked if she felt well,no inquiry of if or when she had covid .....no reaction or effects so far ....
member; Jack Daniels Pro-Staff / member;Team Hardcore Old Fart