Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

Lotsa fish at the Cap. May 20 th.

(1/4) > >>

gumboots:
Went again today , Got there earlier and was it super great. 2 locals before me and had  already been into  4 - 5  each .Some lost , some released . smaller ones I guess .Get your line in ,There here....Quickly gear up and first cast missed it , but on the slow retreive it grabbed it .Fish on !!  small one and released it . Back out quickly, Fish on !! nice one ,  BONK !! Back in again , missed it . Rebait and back out again , Fish on !!  The other  2 had a fish on ..Triple header , Yahoo !! mine was a small fish so I released it .. 4 casts  and  3 fish , then it went slow for about  15 - 20 min. More pushed thru , Here we go again...,, all you could hear was missed it , fish on , missed it , fish on , fish on , fish on , Lotsa fish pushing thru , Water has dropped about 18 - 24 from yesterday . still gin clear , a little slower on the drift though , but lotsa action !!  Released 5 smaller ones (selective fishing ) but got my  2 , so did the others . they also had a great time , fish were hitting from  6 - 8 am. today  suddenly dropped dead  !! Musta been very close to about  30 fish we were into . missed , lost , released..... Bye  9 am.all of us are going home . Will try again in a few weeks . Between work and holidays no time to fish . DARN  !!#%*& ...... So guys and gals get out there and hope you have fun like we had  .. Yummy in my tummy , and no green worms ..lol

Mabelingwane:
gumboots...

Ok share it now, what are they taking?

FishKid:
Great report! Try using crocodile spoons they work very well.  Escpecially the smooth brass fire wing crocodile spoon.

Rodney:
Good stuff Gumboots, how big were the ones that you kept? 8) Good thing I have tomorrow off. ;D

gumboots:
Rodney , close to 2 lbs. one a hair smaller , but sure are spunky fish . and darn good eatin'  ....good luck ...go gett'im

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version