Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another Award For Alex  (Read 8087 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: Another Award For Alex
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »

blaydRnr, welcome to the quicksand known as alwaysfishn ;D  Good comments.

Nothing worse than someone criticizing information sources when he can't even come up with his own to back up his position....then tries to be smart by using semantics and paraphrasing as a form of attack....genius.

Further more, it's apparent he's been relying soley on the local media and scare tactics of the bandwagon known as Alexandra Morton to justify waving the anti farming flag... No different from two years ago when there was a mad rush to get the flu shot because of the H1N1 scare...then later publicized that the vaccine itself was ineffective for that particular virus....I guess sheep will be sheep.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 07:23:20 AM »

Brilliant woman and pioneer Alexandra Morton featured by CNN! http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/11/living/women-pioneers-mobile-gallery/index.html

Click on 9.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:25:58 AM by chris gadsden »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 08:57:23 AM »

Thank you for the post Chris. I bet the " farm fishing" boys in Washington are happy they are just a bit south onDR. Morton's radar screen. It was a very good reminder of what wemon can and have done for the human race. :)  can you tell me if all the wemon in the awards are American?  Not that it matters. Just asking.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:48:20 AM by Fisherbob »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »

Thank you for the post Chris. I bet the " farm fishing" boys in Washington are happy they are just a bit south onDR. Morton's radar screen. It was a very good reminder of what wemon can and have done for the human race. :)  can you tell me if all the wemon in the awards are American?  Not that it matters. Just asking.
Did not look at the others, sorry