Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Linden is Money in the Bank  (Read 2132 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Linden is Money in the Bank
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:40:04 PM »

What would we do without Trevor when we get to a shootout?  At 4 for 5 he's the only reliable shootout guy we have.  Hopefully, Vigneault will see the error of his ways and not use Naslund anymore....his attempt was painful to watch...absolutely pitiful!

I've never seen the Canucks play so well offensively tonight and outchance another team.  A total of 45 shots on net and 18 others that just missed...almost hard to believe for a team that's been averaging half that.  Dipietro stood on his ear, playing like he was Luongo and Luongo played like one of the Toronto goalies...it's about time that the team won one for Louie to bail him out for those softies he let in tonight.. 

All in all... a good win and back in first we go with 2 games in hand! ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Linden is Money in the Bank
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

If Naslund was any slower the goalie woulda fallen asleep, then he coulda scored. :P :P :P

;D ;D Good to see Canada's team is on a roll again. 

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

thank god for Linden!!!!!!!!!  Was an excellent game to watch! Good game by the younguns once again also!
weeeeeeeeeow!

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 07:44:18 AM »

A nice game by all but they should have won it 6-2 but it's two points so I can't complain :) It's better then what the laugh's get on a regular basis. ;D
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »

well at least he kin score on a breakaway.... :D :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley