Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: high times  (Read 24486 times)

Nostro

Re: high times
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 10:45:05 AM »

I would rather smell that than the chain smoking cigarettes, especially when I'm down wind from them. :) :) :)
Never look a fish in the eye.

chronic

• Don't eat $hit
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »

no different from drinking on the river.

Yes it is. I know that I won't get into a fight with someone who's stoned rather than someone who's drunk. It's near impossible to get into a fight while high. There's nothing wrong with friendly people on the river in my books. We need more of these people :)

Stoner - "HEY BUDDY!"
Fisherman - "What?!"
Stoner -  "Hey"

Spudcote

• Old Timer
  • Let the big ones go
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 01:14:01 PM »

Would honestly rather smell reefers over cigars. This is after working this summer and having to share the boat with guests smoking both, and can't stand the smell of cigars, either in the boat, on the river, or just around town.

!!! LEGALIZE !!!  :D ;) :P
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Fish all day,
Make up lies.

See you all of the water,
Spudcote

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 01:24:54 PM »

I find it hilarious to watch two guys hike a hundred yards up river...light a smoke...blow a couple puffs out....light a dub.....smoke it...start cracking up....and actually think every one else on the river doesn't know exactly what they are doing....

If we'd have put erb in the ghetto's down here instead of crack..do you think we'd have half the problems we do now????

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »

Like we couldn't tell from the name. LOL

I couldn't care less, smoke your brains out. I actually like the smell.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 02:12:22 PM »

Maybe he just enjoys DH biking so much that he decided to choose his handle based on his favorite model of breaks.
Actions speak louder than words.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 02:16:37 PM »

Where do you think my name came from? (brakes btw)

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 02:21:30 PM »

Where do you think my name came from? (brakes btw)

Their color......I know purple would be the first color I would have choosen. :o
Actions speak louder than words.

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 02:24:23 PM »

I only have a problem with it if you dont offer a toke  ;D

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »

I only have a problem with it if you dont offer a toke  ;D

;D 8)

Floater

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 02:48:44 PM »

I dont have a problem with people smoking either as i smoke alot on a slow day on the river, cigs that is as for the herb i just realised if never brought it to fishing in my life ???. Dont think ill start either fishing is my anti drug.
[

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 03:33:12 PM »

Doesn't bother me one bit. Its a personal choice. Marijuana has never killed anyone from an overdose and some people need to relax about it. Some places in the world the police tolerate it and don't arrest or charge anyone for it I also smoke cigarettes and if you have a problem with it while I am smoking outside tough. Its not illegal to smoke outside, I don't smoke in my house, I don't smoke around my kids so while I am fishing I am going to smoke as for me fishing and smoking go hand in hand just like drinking and smoking.

You want to smoke the green stuff be my guest..... Police need to relax about it and focus on the meth addicts and heroin addicts. That's where the problems exist not with the green.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 05:06:30 PM »

Doesn't bother me one bit. Its a personal choice. Marijuana has never killed anyone from an overdose and some people need to relax about it. Some places in the world the police tolerate it and don't arrest or charge anyone for it I also smoke cigarettes and if you have a problem with it while I am smoking outside tough. Its not illegal to smoke outside, I don't smoke in my house, I don't smoke around my kids so while I am fishing I am going to smoke as for me fishing and smoking go hand in hand just like drinking and smoking.

You want to smoke the green stuff be my guest..... Police need to relax about it and focus on the meth addicts and heroin addicts. That's where the problems exist not with the green.

i have a close friend who councils people suffering from severe drug addictions. he pointed out,  85% of the people he deals with started smoking pot prior to their progression to more potent drugs.  it's also common knowledge that the tch level in marijuana have steadily increased in past 3 decades and continues to climb. 

you want people to relax about 'the green'.  i'd like to see how relaxed you are, the first time you find out some assh*le offers your kids some. after all, that's how it starts.

c pin

• stuck in burnaby no drivey drivey for me
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 05:10:07 PM »

theres no point in trying to hide smoking pot on the river only when theres kids other wise smoke on and  on and on. way better then drinking probably better for u then smoking cigs " Pass me the joint please" or "shouldn't u be rolling" the most popular words to come out of my mouth

c pin

• stuck in burnaby no drivey drivey for me
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 05:17:04 PM »

the first drug put in to your body is caffeine thats the first then second hand smoke , sugar , booze etc  so for you to say that pot is the gate way drug  no its not theres other gate ways there just legal