Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cloutier in Car accident?  (Read 5282 times)

PistolPete

Cloutier in Car accident?
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:16:38 PM »

Heard a bad rumour that Dan and Jovo were in a car crash that killed 2 guys outside a Vancouver nightclub and Liquor was involved ? Anyone ?

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Cloutier in Car accident?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 09:05:55 PM »

This has been circulating around the net for a couple of months now!!  I wounded put much faith in it.  It it was true, I think that we may have heard about it way before now!!  Funny what some people can come up with when there are a couple of players not in the line up!!  Especially when those two players have been rumored in many trades and aren't really that popular around here these days!!  From what I heard, there was an accident, in a vehicle that resembled Cloutier's.   But they people that caused the accident ran away.  RCMP said it had nothing to do with Clouts!!  This is the first I've heard that Jovo was involved though!!  Seemed like a drug related thing, the person that ran was a drug dealer and threaten the families if they said anything!!  Thus, no arrests have been made to date!!  That is what I have heard.  But since this seems to be a rumour, it could have many other forms by now!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

legend

• There's no nookie like Chinookie
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »

I to heard of this but my source happens to be reliable  . And i believe it to be fact . Don't you find it odd it was Cloutier's Porshe involved in this accident his knee was supposedly hurt in the game but he was shown practicing a day or so later ?. Not to mention he finished the game . The Jovo part is news to me though . We haven't seen dan in a long time usually your involved in the team in some way or another we haven' t heard a thing about dan for a long time now. Just speculation but did that little collision on the ice hurt his knee or was it a bad car accident . What ever the case may be we need to unload Cloutier and his salary and get ourselves a number 1 goalie in a hurry. There are few guys out there rumered to beon the market Theodore, Brodeur, Luongo they should get involved in the sweepstakes now before it's to late.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 10:52:45 AM »

Legend, then why isn't Clouts in jail.  It was a hit and run!!  Why has it not been in the news at all, I mean come on, do you really think that they would be able to keep a lid on it for this long!!  And third, Clouts drives a hummer, not a porsche!!  That is what my sources say!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 12:11:19 PM »

Well,last night at 6 oclock news said , the police department confirmed that the porcshe suv accident was nothing to do with any canucks players or family members
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 12:13:22 PM by BIG T »

PistolPete

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 02:50:47 PM »

I could see something like this having a huge effect on this team as they are a tight nit bunch .