Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sens  (Read 6923 times)

PistolPete

Sens
« on: December 09, 2005, 06:34:14 PM »

Let's get ready to rumble has the makings for lots of goals, both team should be gunning. Hopefully it will live up to it's billing eh?

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Sens
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 06:42:27 PM »

The perfect game for me would be 4 - 3 Nucks.  That would include some beauty goals, scarey saves, and lots of end to end action!!!  I think that Gadson and Mojo should be watching this one.  ;D Then they'd be able give the Make Beliefs an idea on how to  beat the Sens.  As you know the the Sens own the leafs this year!! :o
 Is there a chance that I will have to eat my words, I guess we'll know in about 3 hrs!!!
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

Should be a good game for sure. The only way the Canucks stand a realistic chance is if they come out of the game firing on all cylinders, which luckily for Vancouver, is generally the case for home games. Ottawa is down Redden and Havlat but they are still lethal even without those two.
Actions speak louder than words.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:36:55 PM »

2-1 vancouver after 2. Even more impressive is the fact that they are out shooting the sens by a margin of 13 shots. As someone who is not watching the game, to me it seems like the Canucks are dominating in a big way.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 08:43:09 PM »

Biff It would look that way, but I have one word for you "powerplay".  Auld has had to make some damn nice saves as well.  The nucks are playing pretty darn good tonight, as well is Bertuzzi.  The third period should be a good one!! ;)

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 08:44:49 PM »

Well good to hear that Bert isn't floating for once........I hate Calculus.....sigh..... :-\

PistolPete

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 08:47:04 PM »

Vancouver has taken the body to them tonight especially early in the game that is how they should play every night Nazzy looks like he may have tweaked something .

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 08:48:57 PM »

Vancouver has taken the body to them tonight especially early in the game that is how they should play every night Nazzy looks like he may have tweaked something .
He hurt his groin earlier this week, when he got hit in the first it looked like it was aggrevated.  :P
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 08:54:45 PM by Big Steel »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 09:13:35 PM »

2-2 Ironic that Mezzanos gets his first NHL goal in the city where he played as a Junior.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 09:49:07 PM »

That is how you beat the Sens, speed & very good goaltending.  Hasek is tough to beat, but they got it done!!  ;) I guess now that puts the nucks 7 points up on the Make me laughs!!  ;D The nucks have also won 6 in a row at home and are now 13 - 1 on the season at home! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 09:58:50 PM by Big Steel »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 09:51:09 PM »

So is there room on the bandwagon for Chris ? :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 11:57:06 PM »

We roll tomorrow night. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 04:03:59 PM »

The perfect game for me would be 4 - 3 Nucks.  That would include some beauty goals, scarey saves, and lots of end to end action!!!  I think that Gadson and Mojo should be watching this one.  ;D Then they'd be able give the Make Beliefs an idea on how to  beat the Sens.  As you know the the Sens own the leafs this year!! :o

you did notice Ottawa had an off nite....right???....and the 'Nukkleheads did play a good game....give 'em that......ain't ya glad 'Nuks don't play Sens again this year....barring playoffs......oh....speakin' of playoffs....Sens always choke in post season 'specially agin the Budz........'course u knew that.... :D :D

mojo just tryin' to set things straight..;))
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Buck_wife

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 07:39:49 PM »