Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leafs ?????????????  (Read 6962 times)

PistolPete

Leafs ?????????????
« on: October 31, 2005, 03:11:40 PM »

Did any one catch the score of the leaf game on Sat?

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Leafs ?????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 04:20:26 PM »

sure did......we are settin'  them Sens up real good ....they'll never see us comin' in the spring......lol...but seriously....Leafs have a real defensive prob...u know...like they have NO defence.....but its still early....lots of learnin' with the new rules and teammates...attempting to address next spring is kinda like sayin' "I'm gonna catch a Steelhead on this cast"....brazen...but not very wise to say out loud....lol...all that bein' said...I glad our game is back!!!!!

mojo

GO LEAFS!!
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Buckeye

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 04:25:27 PM »

I missed it.
What was the score?

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 06:15:32 PM »

8-0

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 07:42:22 PM »

But tonight we started rolling, rolling, rolling, right along ;D ;D ;D once again as Saturday is now a distant memory as we move in contention for first place over all.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »

Chris, 2:40, Terry, mojoman and maybe one day FA as well wearing the blue and white. ;D

PistolPete

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 08:50:41 PM »

Out shot again I Guess Belfour decided to show up tonight, Them vets no when to show up against the sub 500 teams eh

PistolPete

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 08:59:48 PM »

I guess if the Canucks beat the leafs more times this year (They only play one another once this year excluding playoffs) then Chris and the rest of the bandits will call that special bar on the Fraser CANUCK BAR and if the opposite occurs then it will be named maple bar, sound alright big game Jan. 10th unless they meet in the playoffs.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 10:13:05 PM »

Chris, 2:40, Terry, mojoman and maybe one day FA as well wearing the blue and white. ;D

Ya right Chris. Dream on. The day I wear blue and white is the day I give up fishing. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 09:10:49 PM »

I guess if the Canucks beat the leafs more times this year (They only play one another once this year excluding playoffs) then Chris and the rest of the bandits will call that special bar on the Fraser CANUCK BAR and if the opposite occurs then it will be named maple bar, sound alright big game Jan. 10th unless they meet in the playoffs.
It will always be Maple Leaf Bar as will the Leafs who are Canada's # 1 team. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 10:23:05 PM »

Aww those poor make beliefs lost again!!!!  I feel for all you leaf lovers!!!!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 10:26:36 PM »

As Chris is fond of saying; it's now a distant memory as the Laffs are rolling, rolling, rolling.....