Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 4 in a row!!  (Read 10842 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: 4 in a row!!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 09:45:13 PM »

a simple wager.....if 'Nuks defeat(cough cough) the Leafs.....u buy me a 'Nuk cap to wear in Feb.....'n vice-versa.....u in????(damn....just talked myself outta 20 bux.....doh!!!!)

mojo knows a good cap...;)))
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 10:08:19 PM »

How about, if the Nucks win, you have to paint your face in Nuck Colors for the day, if heaven forbid, the laughs win, I paint my face in toronto colors for the day.  - ::) ;)  Also do nor worry about pics, because there will be lots of them!!  I always have my camera around.  I think that if you have as much faith in your team as you say you do, this should be a no brainer!!! ;D ;D  Are you up for that, or are you not that confident in your teams chances?? ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 10:16:02 PM »

Will the picture of the loser be posted on the internet for all to see ? ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 10:28:41 PM »

Maybe they better go fishing for all to see. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 10:33:30 PM »

agreed....but I'm no artist....so I'll even agree to you painting your own face...or.....grrr....u must paint mine.....deal???...;)))

mojo art is fishin'
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 11:10:40 PM »

Deal!! ;D ;D  Also Chris, I know that you are reading this!!!  Do you have the faith as well!!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!