Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where are the Laugh fans tonight?  (Read 4857 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Where are the Laugh fans tonight?
« on: March 16, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »

Must be a sad night in Laugh nation.  The poor buggars got handled tonight by a real bad team that has been out of the play off race since Christmas.  They should have won that game, could have made up some much needed ground.....what happened? ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Where are the Laugh fans tonight?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »

Right here. ;D ;D  No different than last nights performance by the boys from Vancouver who nearly lost to a team as bad as Washington. I believe they had lost two in a row before that while we had won two in a row. We will roll big time tomorrow night as call as been made back East this evening, to correct things once again. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »

Glad to hear it Chris!!  They could use any amount of help right now!! ;D  But for the record, St. Louis has been 22-12 since Murray took over, and even they have been superior to the Laughs lately!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »

Actually the Blues are a .500 hockey club and much better than .500 since Andy Murray took over......

NEXT EXCUSE!!! LOL

The difference the Canucks WON and the Leafs LOST

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 09:30:11 PM »

The Laughs lost again tonight ? As Ron Ellis said: "If you're a Toronto fan, you know tough " Time to join the Canuck bandwagon (Canada's #1 team) Chris. After all, we're all Canucks. ;)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 11:22:10 PM »

Right here...... We will roll big time tomorrow night as call as been made back East this evening, to correct things once again. ;D ;D ;D

wow your rolling action is starting to putter ??? :D is your optimistic band wagon starting to run out of gas?  :D or is reality just starting to set in? ;D

coho_killer

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 01:27:32 AM »

As bad as toronto is and i hope nothing but the worst for them in the next 12 games LOOK AT THE CALGARY FLAMERS! MAN DO THEY SUCK!  I'd be suprised if they made the playoffs! CALGARY SUCKS! GO CANUCKS!

C.K.
Wild fish don't do drugs!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »

ahhh...the sweet sound of Cannots fans raggin' the Budz...means you really do care....tuff game to take...oh well..the teams we are in competition with lost as well so the hunt remains basically as it was yesterday morn...think is 10 game left for the Budz...we'll see how it goes...;))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »

They lost again tonight. They are ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING right to the golf course LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »

Next week is going to be key for the Laughs. They play New Jersey and back to back with Buffalo. I think they need to take 2 out of the 3.

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 08:03:24 PM »

ahhh...the sweet sound of Cannots fans raggin' the Budz...means you really do care....tuff game to take...oh well..the teams we are in competition with lost as well so the hunt remains basically as it was yesterday morn...think is 10 game left for the Budz...we'll see how it goes...;))

mojo

Hey Moj...are you saying Hurricanes and the Rangers aren't teams in the hunt????  They both had resounding wins tonight!

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »

mojo

sounds like you're losing the edge in your demeanor. almost humbling.  buck up buddy, there's always room on our bandwagon. :)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 01:03:26 AM »

They lost again tonight. They are ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING right to the golf course LOL

ROTFL   :D ;D :D  stop it....(my gut)....you're sooo mean.... :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 06:32:14 AM »

mojo

sounds like you're losing the edge in your demeanor. almost humbling.  buck up buddy, there's always room on our bandwagon. :)

naww...not losin' my edge so much as just losin'....rofl...so it has been...so it continues...wonder how many Cannots fans have the same dedication????....lemme know when ya ask all 22 of 'em... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »

Was out late last night to the SDA dinner so have not gone into hiding. I taped the game and watched it late last night. We once again were the best team during regulation time and the O/T but only lost in the blasted shootout.

Next week is when you see us rolling big time right into the playoffs with our games in hand. ;D ;D ;D