Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: my first time on the veddder  (Read 1587 times)

rides bike to work

my first time on the veddder
« on: July 11, 2009, 01:20:54 AM »

Well its my first time out on the vedder this  year since aprril and im feeling like it d about time.Time for the reds is what im talkin bout . So I have have my extended family over last night and after dinner and desert the guys decide to hit the river. So me,my dad ,and my brother in law decide to hit one one of my favorite deep water red spring spots as always my hopes werent up but I had heard some third party stories that got my interst up.as we made our way down there was only one man fishing in the same area as we usually frequented this time of year and this man had good news"had a spring and a sockey on all in the last hour we walked down and started boming red wool down the fast water just as we had in past years  after talking to the other man fishing this spot we heard he had been there since noon and the bites were few and far between this was discouraging since it was 8 oclockat night .Any way after another hour I felt mabey I should just head home spend some time with the wife  and get some much needed rest .So just as Im putting the elastic band on my rod as Im folding it up   KKKKAAAAA SPLOOOOSH  at beauty crome spring  right where I was just frequently casting,any way neeedless to say I got home well past dark this mid summers night. By the way the vedder is fishing horrible rigfht now stick to the other rivers and lakes thats probably a better bet!!!

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
Re: my first time on the veddder
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

.So just as Im putting the elastic band on my rod as Im folding it up   KKKKAAAAA SPLOOOOSH  at beauty crome spring  right where I was just frequently casting,any way neeedless to say I got home well past dark this mid summers night. By the way the vedder is fishing horrible rigfht now stick to the other rivers and lakes thats probably a better bet!!!

Um is that a joke?  ;)
The Bigger The Better!