Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195841 times)

bobby b

Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #930 on: May 29, 2020, 11:47:55 AM »

There is no point is trying to reason with these 2 circle jerks.

They have both God's and Trumps hands firmly planted up their arses, and flap about like some goofy ventriloquist dolls spouting Trumps nonsense and fairytales because they have no ability to think critically ... just like the doll, they have a lump of whittled Alder as a brain.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:50:22 AM by bobby b »

stsfisher

« Reply #931 on: May 29, 2020, 12:00:22 PM »

72 days and 63 pages of nonsense.  ::)

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #932 on: May 29, 2020, 12:13:04 PM »

"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

kosanin kosher salt

« Reply #933 on: May 29, 2020, 12:18:57 PM »

35 thousand views and counting is money in the pocket

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #934 on: May 29, 2020, 12:58:41 PM »

How many times have you said that now?

Once regarding religious views and now regarding Trump...pertaining strictly to conversations with you.

You don't need MSM to get factual information on current events....stream the web for personal podcasts and Youtube posts of nurses and doctors and other front liners sharing their experiences.  Then maybe you'll realize the truth of what's really going on outside of the political spectrum. 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:28:38 PM by blaydRnr »

stsfisher

« Reply #935 on: May 29, 2020, 01:42:52 PM »

Wait a minute wasn't there a song............. oh that was 6 pages ago. 

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #936 on: May 29, 2020, 01:55:11 PM »

I was out fishing my local stocked lake this morning. Nothing to report. Nobody around me caught anything. No fish showing. Guess God couldn't will them to bite.

Robert_G

« Reply #937 on: May 29, 2020, 02:08:26 PM »

You don't need MSM to get factual information on current events....stream the web for personal podcasts and Youtube posts of nurses and doctors and other front liners sharing their experiences.  Then maybe you'll realize the truth of what's really going on outside of the political spectrum.

Partially true, but the problem is that most of the ones you speak of are getting banned at the rate of 100s if not 1000s per hour by YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
I'm not talking high-school dropouts either. I'm talking PhDs, Master's Degrees, etc....all in the different medical and scientific fields.
Basically it doesn't matter what your level of education or experience is....if you don't fit the narrative....YOU GET BANNED off the popular social media platforms. That is a fact. Of course the MSN ignores their credentials and calls them whack jobs regardless of how many years experience or education they have. Again....doesn't fit the narrative.

Here is a good starting point for you. Tell me why these 2 who are NOT doctors at all get to call the shots?
Edit: I'm not looking to argue the meme....just the fact they aren't doctors...have zero experience with any of this..... so why do they get to call the shots.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:10:09 PM by Robert_G »

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #938 on: May 29, 2020, 02:14:13 PM »

Adhamon is a Doctor, as in he has a PHD in community health.  His MSc was in Immunology of Infectious Diseases.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Robert_G

« Reply #939 on: May 29, 2020, 02:36:11 PM »

Adhamon is a Doctor, as in he has a PHD in community health.  His MSc was in Immunology of Infectious Diseases.

I should of known you'd say that. You knew what I meant.....but anyways.....my bad.
He's NOT A PHYSICIAN. He's not a 'medical' doctor. There....are you happy?

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #941 on: May 29, 2020, 02:52:13 PM »

Partially true, but the problem is that most of the ones you speak of are getting banned at the rate of 100s if not 1000s per hour by YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

Okay I'll bite.

You just contradicted yourself. On one hand you stated MSM is manipulated by the Left and "cherry picks" propagandist material to make Trump look bad. If so, why would they ban videos where front liners share their dismay with the lack of government support? Could it be that it's actually the Right doing the manipulating?

arimaBOATER

« Reply #942 on: May 29, 2020, 03:06:13 PM »

I was out fishing my local stocked lake this morning. Nothing to report. Nobody around me caught anything. No fish showing. Guess God couldn't will them to bite.
There's more to this story....
Robert and I fished all night & caught every fish.
We then had the fish cooked and suppers for the front line wkrs tonight.
Geeeeeeee if we knew you were going fishing there ...we'd of left one fish in the lake re-stock 1 fish for FA.
God had nothing to do with it.  :)

Robert_G

« Reply #943 on: May 29, 2020, 03:13:26 PM »

Okay I'll bite.

You just contradicted yourself. On one hand you stated MSM is manipulated by the Left and "cherry picks" propagandist material to make Trump look bad. If so, why would they ban videos where front liners share their dismay with the lack of government support? Could it be that it's actually the Right doing the manipulating?

No I didn't contradict myself. I never meant MSM is manipulated by the left. MSM IS THE LEFT. YouTube, etc is banning videos from the 'right' and anyone who disagrees with the narrative from the 'left'.
YouTube, etc is not banning videos that DO agree with the narrative regardless where they come from. Sorry, I may of worded that post a bit weird, but I meant that the videos getting banned are the ones that disagree with the narrative of the left....and many of those are experienced educated doctors.....etc.

Looking at your post now. I think when I said "The ones BlaydRnr speaks of", I didn't realize that you were talking about the 'left' leaning voices on YouTube....etc.
I was referring to the 'right' speaking voices that were getting banned. The 'left' speaking voices are NOT getting banned on YouTube...etc

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #944 on: May 29, 2020, 03:15:55 PM »

There's more to this story....
Robert and I fished all night & caught every fish.
We then had the fish cooked and suppers for the front line wkrs tonight.
Geeeeeeee if we knew you were going fishing there ...we'd of left one fish in the lake re-stock 1 fish for FA.
God had nothing to do with it.  :)

So you and Robert are poachers ? Who knew