Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195850 times)

Spoonman

• Chehalis Canyon Vigilante
Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #900 on: May 28, 2020, 06:10:21 PM »

........You just won't give Trump an inch will you? .........
........I would.....it would just have to be made of lead......
member; Jack Daniels Pro-Staff / member;Team Hardcore Old Fart

Robert_G

« Reply #901 on: May 28, 2020, 06:17:25 PM »

........I would.....it would just have to be made of lead......

Again....I find it strange how people accuse me of hate and yet I'm not the one talking (or even joking) about killing people just because I don't like them.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #902 on: May 28, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »

Again...ANYONE can put together a collage of video snippets to make someone look bad.

I suppose the words that came out Trump's mouth were also doctored up and voiced over to make him look bad.

What I find sickening is how eager someone is to defend a president who doesn't give a rat's *** about Canadians, but is quick to criticize our own Prime Minister.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #903 on: May 28, 2020, 06:21:22 PM »

No that is not what you said at least not completely

It is a relatively unbiased source. We don't even know what your 'sources' are!

What new information? Did they back date port of entry restrictions?
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Robert_G

« Reply #904 on: May 28, 2020, 07:00:12 PM »

I suppose the words that came out Trump's mouth were also doctored up and voiced over to make him look bad.

You still don't understand how a cherry picked collage works, do you?

but is quick to criticize our own Prime Minister.

Our prime minister just literally removed parliament until September ( I'm sure he'll have an excuse even then to extend it further). He can do whatever he wants unchecked with immunity. It's what he always wanted and Covid-19 has given him the ability to do it
If you can't see a Totalitarian dictatorship happening in Canada, I suggest you apply some good research and critical thinking.
Do you not see a problem here?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:02:04 PM by Robert_G »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #905 on: May 28, 2020, 08:02:21 PM »

Smart and Trump are two words that doesn't belong in the same sentence.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #906 on: May 28, 2020, 08:11:30 PM »

You still don't understand how a cherry picked collage works, do you?

Our prime minister just literally removed parliament until September ( I'm sure he'll have an excuse even then to extend it further). He can do whatever he wants unchecked with immunity. It's what he always wanted and Covid-19 has given him the ability to do it
If you can't see a Totalitarian dictatorship happening in Canada, I suggest you apply some good research and critical thinking.
Do you not see a problem here?

That so called "cherry picked collage" is chronologically ordered by the date which the events/briefing took place. It's not media hype when the words are coming from the mouth of Trump himself...but you are right in the sense that it's "cherry picked", no different from "plays of the month" in sports. Regardless, even you can't deny documented events that took place and statements that were made.

So you believe they should ignore the health authorities' order of minimizing social gathering and long distant travel for the sake of sessions at Parliament Hill? Because really that's what it comes down to.
You believe also that Trump giving free reign to his governors to do as they please was the way to go? America is unchecked and leaderless...their death toll topped 100,000... 40 million relying on food banks to survive. Seriously are you so closed off that common sense eludes you?

Trump is a buffoon, just listen to the way he talks and the things he suggests...he's nothing but a spoiled brat who fires staff who disagree with him and he encourages disorder.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:17:12 PM by blaydRnr »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #907 on: May 28, 2020, 08:21:45 PM »

Can we presume that the wall with Mexico has been built ??

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #908 on: May 28, 2020, 08:30:41 PM »

Can we presume that the wall with Mexico has been built ??

No, but the Mexican Government is working on it.  8)

Robert_G

« Reply #909 on: May 28, 2020, 08:46:13 PM »

That so called "cherry picked collage" is chronologically ordered by the date which the events/briefing took place. It's not media hype when the words are coming from the mouth of Trump himself...but you are right in the sense that it's "cherry picked", no different from "plays of the month" in sports. Regardless, even you can't deny documented events that took place and statements that were made.

Chronologically means nothing. You could cherry pick words from my mouth 'chronologically' and I'm sure you could put together a phrase from me saying that 'I hate being a Christian'. I've said each of those words enough times that you could probably do it with a perfectly smooth transition too. If you're good and put in the time, you can do the same with sentences and paragraphs.
Words are easy to cherry pick and make people look like they mean something they don't....and that's exactly what your videos did.

So you believe they should ignore the health authorities' order of minimizing social gathering and long distant travel for the sake of sessions at Parliament Hill? Because really that's what it comes down to.

You mean the WHO? They are corrupt. The leader is under scrutiny right now for a number of things. Countless people and leaders and doctors from around the globe are asking for his resignation.
Or do you mean DR Tam? Every predication she has made has been wrong. Dr. Fauci isn't much better if at all. None of these health experts know anything. Just watch the news for yourself. These 'so called experts' change their 'expert' opinion every week. DR Tam especially is all over the place. Only a someone missing their marbles would listen to 'experts' who are that unstable.

Are you kidding me? I'm working and I have to keep working if I want to get paid. Most people are working. I'm sorry but if nurses/doctors, grocery store workers, etc, etc can work in dangerous crowded places, there is NO EXCUSE for a few dozen politicians to not attend a wide open parliament building. Give me a freaking break. That was a total snowflake comment from you.

You believe also that Trump giving free reign to his governors to do as they please was the way to go?

Trump is trying to give the states some freedom to make their own choices. You guys just paint him into a corner. If he gives them free reign....you call him irresponsible. If he takes control, you call him a Tyrant. That type of hate is beyond evil, and you wonder why he treats the media the way he does. The progressive left purposely attempts to set him up for failure (grasping for that 'gotcha' moment) and you are obviously no different.

America is unchecked and leaderless
That's nothing more than a biased opinion....and it's wrong. Trump is the best president since Ronnie...maybe even better

U.S Poplulation 329 million - 100 thousand deaths. 1 in 3290 people died of covid-19 (those are the official numbers but there is substantial evidence that those numbers are overblown...the numbers are debated by multiple sources....some of them from the left even)
Canada Population 37.7 million just under 7000 deaths. 1 in 5385 people died of covid-19 ( those numbers are more accurate than the U.S. and less argued as well)

Keep in mind that the U.S. had droves more flights from Wuhan in Dec/Jan/Feb than Canada did. The numbers of flights aren't even comparable. That put the U.S. at a disadvantage right from the start.
Even a straight across comparison of the numbers without that....it's still not that far apart.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #910 on: May 28, 2020, 08:55:51 PM »

Are you guys going to "thumbs up" if upon death you enter hell ?
Satan will say HELL O .
I tricked you.
"There seems to be a way that seems right....but the end is the way of death." (Hell)
That Death Angel drummer got freaked out when he visited hell and saw satan.
Covid 19 coma....he left his body.
90% or something of christians are Republicans.
Stand more for Biblical values.
People can try to live their life ...by deciding to think right talk right behave right.
They believe there is a real living God behind the universe to sees  hears & records all.
Democrats on the most part ....rule by the fad of the day...they could care less about God.
They are their own gods.
As people were being attacked.....the democrats said "stand down"
Pres. Trump would of sent in planes...navy and marines....helicopter gun ships...
Obama changed his opinions because his 12-13 yr old daughter said but daddy......
Obama sends millions/billions of cash to Iran....
Obama turned his back on the Jewish nation even though the aggressors were starting all the trouble.
Bottom line ......if you do not stand with Republican values you my friend are deceived by the Prince of darkness !!!!!!
He's waiting for you.
Reach out for mercy while there is time.....because hell is torment and it's forever.
Get behind Pres. Trump ...he is not perfect but 1000% the better between the 2 parties.

bobby b

« Reply #911 on: May 28, 2020, 09:14:16 PM »

:o

Hellarious!!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #912 on: May 28, 2020, 10:02:19 PM »

Trump the best president ever ? Now that's funny  ;D ;D ;D

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #913 on: May 28, 2020, 10:26:21 PM »

I think all of us can agree that these two will end up in hell.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #914 on: May 28, 2020, 10:40:15 PM »

I think all of us can agree that these two will end up in hell.
You can agree all ya want...bottom line you do not call the shots....the Guy above ( God) calls the shots.
He does not want anyone to go to hell. big fish His Hand is reaching out to you. Grab it.

If we reject His mercy....we send ourselves to hell.

Talking about shots......there goes FA again....2nd blast from the shot gun and he missed the side of the barn again. Better put a telescope on that shotgun.
I yelled : Fore.....before he pulled the trigger so people took cover.
FA I agree with Robert ....ignore Pres. Trumps rough edges ...and look for diamonds...the positives...yes he is one of the very very best Presidents ever.
He's got a star cast surrounding him.
Pres. Trump reminds me of the Magnificent 7 western movie....so much attacks but they still win  ;D