Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195850 times)

arimaBOATER

Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #630 on: May 03, 2020, 12:53:37 PM »

A boater
Are you saying that meeting with Bible- centered Pastors  has made Donald Trump a better person or leader?
FA you are correct as just meeting pastors does not make Pres. Trump improved.

Born again Trump ...ya right so says Spoonman.

Then hammer asks the ? if Pres. Trump is a better person /leader because of being around pastors.

Walking into a church every Sunday does not get a person saved.
Person can attend every Sunday for 50 yrs and put 5-10-20 or what dollars in the ushers bucket and still go straight to hell.

Word says that many mumble prayers but God looked at their heart and saw their thoughts as they prayed.
Lions game at 2 pm or Canucks vs New Jersey Devils or Calgary Flames ...or T-bone steak mashed potatoes with brown gravy green peas green salad ....glass of red wine.
( gee that sounds delicious ...better stop this comment and come back later to finish it off. I'm going food shopping ..list T - bone steak.. Oh no get with it A-Boater finish this comment. Ok ...)

In other words many can go to church like they attend a movie....or play.
God is greater than our hearts. He sees if you are truly reaching out in faith /sincerity praying praising worshipping....God wants people to praise Him in spirit and truth. Not just be a listener /play church.

Like church should not just be horizontal only....but in the church lift up your eyes to heaven and have a one to one heart talk with Him. Hard to do if the preacher is luke warm and nearly puts ya to zzzzzzzzz.

Word says that if anyone reaches out to Christ from their heart God will respond.

Romans says: ...those that call on the name of The Lord ( from their heart. ) shall be saved.
Ephesians 2:8&9 says we get saved only by His love forgiveness mercy grace free gift for the asking.
But we must ask The Lord though to get this gift of free salvation.

New Age says we are gods.....we don't need God.....
The Godhead Father Son Holy Spirit...is the Way the Truth and the Life.

Jesus is the same yesterdaytodayforever ...

As this virus Covid 19 is active and hard to detect...or see so the devil/demons are active 24/7.

If you grab the Holy Bible and put it's many topics in a big pot add water carrots onions potatoes ..hot sauce and boil it for hrs and hrs....till there is just two spoonfuls to eat ....

One spoonful is Jesus cross resurrection grace mercy and heaven ....the other spoonful is sin devil and hell...
Honestly what is more ultimate than where a person spends eternity?
Heaven or hell.

You say that's a bunch of horse poo...your guessing ...brainwashed...programmed...pulling at straws...

Well ya many who attend churches are just that.

Brainwashed churchanity seat warmers and after walking out of the service do not think about religious theme till the next week.
In fact many pastors /preachers took the job because they thought just that "I need a job."

Here is how you can know 1000% that Jesus is fact.
You do not even have to go to church if you do not want to.

Church is good if you find a pastor/priest and believers that are sincere in their faith.

If you reach out to The Lord with all your heart and with everything you have ask Him to forgive your sins and to come into your life....you will have a "born again" encounter ! You will know your different...
You will have a peace love joy...life and life more abundant ...plus heaven will be your home.

Ephesians 2:8&9 grace ...so no Christian can brag or feel they are better than anyone.

So to answer all your guys comments and one ? by hammer....

Pres Trump being around pastors will not give him any new and improved leader or Pres. qualities.

But from many pastors who know Pres. Trump personally they have gone on record to say he has said the sinners prayer and has had an encounter with God !!!!

Oh he's a baby in The Lord but as he prays daily and reads God's Word ( New Testament is best for new believers ) his character and personality will take on more Christ like or mature Christian walk.

Pres. Trump has sincerely prayed to Jesus ....God saw his lips move...God looked into his heart and saw his heart was behind that prayer ( sincere prayer ) so...God forgave him and his sins are now whiter than snow. Born again spiritually ...YES I believe so.

Ephesians 6:10-20 tells of a spiritual warfare going on.
1 John 3:8 says Jesus came to destroy satan's works.

God is God ...billion times and more powerful than satan...who is a mere fallen angel.

Pres. Trump now is crossed over to the winning team.
It's his prayer to God that has made him new and improved.
Not him being around pastors.

But now that he is a believer it is "super" he has support from other sincere believers.

Speak from experience ...been in God's Presence ( Annointing ) and a few times have literally felt the presence of the demonic....not cool. Ha! We all have the same enemy(s) Covid 19 and mr lucifer Ha!  ;)

As far as Covid 19 I went to Costco and there was a long line up outside. As shoppers exited they allowed other shoppers to enter.

It was a joke ....shoppers in the store were everywhere and going in every direction...there was no " one way" in the isles ...20-30 % of the time another shopper was close by to my shopping cart.

Wore a mask for the first time ...hope that helped. Had sanitizer so put on hands before and after ...plus gargled original Listerine before and after too.

Got allowable paper products....plus lots of eggs etc ...instant coffee in can...on sale other things only Costco has.
So do not have to go back there for 2-3 months...just go to Safeway or Freshco or even Shoppers Pharmacy that sells eggs milk bread too....
But keeping 6 ft away inside Costco ....no way....enter still your own risk.  :o

Robert me "yours truly" and Pres. Trump are not perfect or right 100% of the time....but we are forgiven and on our way to heaven.
I'm a forgiven sinner. Not a forgiven angel.

This gospel train is going to heaven....jump on and join us !!! We are not perfect ...works in progress but we are better than we once were.....from glory to glory...
Pres. Trump is on the gospel train choo choo destination HEAVEN !!! Next stop !!!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 01:19:33 PM by A-BOATER »

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #631 on: May 03, 2020, 04:19:06 PM »

It's all just Babble-on and Trump, like his 'Pastors', is nothing but a disciple of Mammon. People like A-B and RG are the sheep they fleece.

" You cannot serve God and Mammon"
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #632 on: May 03, 2020, 04:31:01 PM »

Robert me "yours truly" and Pres. Trump are not perfect or right 100% of the time....but we are forgiven and on our way to heaven.
I'm a forgiven sinner. Not a forgiven angel.

This gospel train is going to heaven....jump on and join us !!! We are not perfect ...works in progress but we are better than we once were.....from glory to glory...
Pres. Trump is on the gospel train choo choo destination HEAVEN !!! Next stop !!!

If you're following Trump to wherever he is going after life, chances are you are going to hell. LOL! ;D Have a good time the gullibles.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #633 on: May 03, 2020, 08:39:49 PM »

The natural mind cannot comprehend the supernatural.
So when the Presence of God came on me in Williams Lake in 1973 after a prayer....what was that?
Reaction to eating green pickles and ice cream ?
Or when the province paper put out a 1/2 page story on two ex occultists coming to a faith....( I gave the reporter the lead ) story in 1977....a few hours before the paper came out on Sat am ...at 3:30 am a very very invisible evil presence came into my room....EVIL x 1000 it felt like.
I got so scared !!!!  :o
I spoke out: In the name of Jesus get outta here.
Sensed the evil presence flee to the west towards the window of the bedroom ...
Thank God for that.
Guess the devil/ demons were not too happy with the newspaper article...
I got the balling rolling...and the two Christians told about their involvement in an occultic group before they were saved.
Oh ok I guess that day I ate 2 green pickles and 2 bowls of ice cream.  ;D
You big_fish and RalphH are you so sure about your views.
You've fallen for the devil's 1st trick.
His favourite....convincing people to believe he does not exist....
What ever ya do stay away from ouija boards ...tarot cards ...all that occult stuff...
Met many people who get sleep paralysis encounters.....MDs say it 's a sleep stage and normal.
Go to youtube and check out what people say about their sleep paralysis ...see a dark shadow..feel an evil presence....can't move their body...
Could tell you many stories ...but you would just say it was because I ate green pickle and ice cream....

My neighbour a few house away is getting very impatient ...he wants everyone and everything to open up....restaurants ...malls ....sporting events...go back to work....
( he's retired though and doesn't have to ride so crowded bus ..if he wants everything to go back the way it was. )  Think his idea is if you get the virus 95% chance you will get better so what's the big deal.
Does he have a point ?
Possibly.

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #634 on: May 03, 2020, 08:51:10 PM »

Yep, drugs, don't do them, you'll go to hell like this guy here.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #635 on: May 03, 2020, 09:22:31 PM »

;D ya right.
There must be millions who flipped out on drugs then.
(It's not a new discovery ...faith encounter with God.)
But big_fish know there are lots of frauds out there that cloudy the issue when the real deal stories come out.
Anyways keep one eye open and one eye closed on the subject....sure not forcing anyone to believe like me.
I'm just sharing and telling it as it is.
Take it or leave it but just stay open to the fact I just may be right.
Know I am right but that's beside the point.
Oh ya ok read Harry Potter book and then ate green pickle and ice cream....
Last bit of advice ...if you ever experience anything weird in your house " whatever" just call on Jesus to help you. Even if your not a believer.
After He comes to your aid....you will be a believer afterwords.  ;D

But hey I do not think of the evil side ....I focus on the goodness of God but am very aware of the spiritual battle.
Like in our neighbourhood ya think of positive and happy activities but still have to be aware of crime/criminals.
So ya lock your door ....don't leave $20 cash sitting on dash of car....so on...

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #636 on: May 03, 2020, 09:25:54 PM »

sure not forcing anyone to believe like me.

Yep, sure you're not. what a joke.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #637 on: May 03, 2020, 09:40:12 PM »

Yep, sure you're not. what a joke.
So ya think I'm forcing my view...
I'm just sharing ...you can dismiss it or say what if A boater is right.
It's up to you.
Only one way to find out.
A prayer from your heart directed to The Saviour
If you encounter God you know I'm right.....if nothing happens then I'm full of BS.
Forcing no way...if you become a believer by my forcing ...as you say then your brainwashed by me.
We have too many brainwashed so called Christians going to church.
But if you pray and get zapped ( ha!) by God's Holy Spirit...then your faith will be real and not forced by me.

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #638 on: May 03, 2020, 10:29:56 PM »

compassion, a metric thats missing from this administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lxKOfn8_E

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #639 on: May 03, 2020, 10:36:30 PM »

so i shouldn't have done those mushrooms last weekend?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:52:35 AM by bigblockfox »

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #640 on: May 04, 2020, 07:29:42 AM »

You big_fish and RalphH are you so sure about your views.
You've fallen for the devil's 1st trick.

A-B you're not bothering to understand what I wrote. A Christian (which Trump claims to be) cannot both love God and be a Christian and fanatically engage in the pursuit of wealth or money. I can recognize or accept your faith in God but not in Trump.

As for the Devil's tricks, who has been tricked?
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #641 on: May 04, 2020, 08:39:13 AM »

A-B you're not bothering to understand what I wrote. A Christian (which Trump claims to be) cannot both love God and be a Christian and fanatically engage in the pursuit of wealth or money. I can recognize or accept your faith in God but not in Trump.

As for the Devil's tricks, who has been tricked?

The evangelicals sold their souls and made a deal with a godless megalomaniac. They continue to back the current administration and, in return, he advances a slate of socially conservative causes, from the defunding of Planned Parenthood, to restrictions on abortion, to the appointment of large numbers conservative judges at all levels of the court system, to restrictions on immigration, etc etc etc...

Viewed in this light, I understand why the religious right back Trump and it's not because they think he's a believer. They're trying desperately to retain political control in a country whose demographics have been shifting away from organized religion for decades.

CohoJake

• Old Timer

bkk

• Good fishing is earned by hard work.