Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195854 times)

Robert_G

Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #495 on: April 27, 2020, 09:05:58 PM »

you mean this ben shipiro. ya hes a rock star all right. "we want small government but we want government to get between a woman and her doctor". before you say fake news the person interviewing him is andrew neilis, a conservative host on the bbc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

Ok....out of 1000s of debate he's done, you were able to find his very worst. Kudos on that. He even admitted he was burned in it. He said he wasn't prepared. Most of the time he ruins his opponents.
But here is the kicker.
If you watched and read the follow up, you'll notice that he admitted he was wrong.
Find me a lefty that would have done the same.

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #496 on: April 27, 2020, 09:17:05 PM »

Ok....out of 1000s of debate he's done, you were able to find his very worst. Kudos on that. He even admitted he was burned in it. He said he wasn't prepared. Most of the time he ruins his opponents.
But here is the kicker.
If you watched and read the follow up, you'll notice that he admitted he was wrong.
Find me a lefty that would have done the same.

I agree, hes not a dumb guy and that interview is definitely his worst. Im sure he would make a better president than trump except for how close he is with Judaism. Not saying Judaism is bad, just believe religion has no part in any government.

I am sure if i dig far enough i could find a lefty admitting they were wrong. The fact is we are all human and humans make mistakes. The real growth is where you learn and move forward.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:23:26 PM by bigblockfox »

Robert_G

« Reply #497 on: April 27, 2020, 09:19:56 PM »

I agree, hes not a dumb guy and that interview is definitely his worst. Im sure he would make a better president than trump except for how close he is with Judaism. Not saying Judaism is bad, just believe religion has no part in any government

Actually Ben believes in the separation of church and state....he would not push Judaism on the country, but like most conservatives, he would look to bring in conservative values as law wherever possible. In fairness I would expect nothing less of anyone who calls themselves conservative.

Roderick

« Reply #498 on: April 27, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »

Do you know that Trump has been wrong 16,000 times in 3 years.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/479041-fact-checker-counts-16k-false-misleading-claims-by-trump-in-three

Thats over 14 times a day.

Not even counting the covid mistakes there lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:27:58 PM by Roderick »
You shoulda been here yesterday.

Robert_G

« Reply #499 on: April 27, 2020, 09:26:54 PM »

Do you know that Trump has been wrong 16,000 times in 3 years.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/479041-fact-checker-counts-16k-false-misleading-claims-by-trump-in-three

Not even counting the covid mistakes there lol

Coming from the hill? ……….

Roderick

« Reply #500 on: April 27, 2020, 09:28:36 PM »

And you know better right?

Roderick

« Reply #501 on: April 27, 2020, 09:30:40 PM »

Trump made 33 false claims about the coronavirus crisis in the first two weeks of March

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/politics/fact-check-trump-coronavirus-false-claims-march/index.html

Roderick

« Reply #502 on: April 27, 2020, 09:32:39 PM »

Roderick

« Reply #503 on: April 27, 2020, 09:34:21 PM »

Elect Robert G as pres!  Even he would do a better job then Trump.

Maybe only half as many misleading claims.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:36:16 PM by Roderick »

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #504 on: April 27, 2020, 09:34:46 PM »

Actually Ben believes in the separation of church and state....he would not push Judaism on the country, but like most conservatives, he would look to bring in conservative values as law wherever possible. In fairness I would expect nothing less of anyone who calls themselves conservative.

Thats good cause i definitely cant agree with his stance on abortion. 

That being said, this got off topic again. Hope we can back to a somewhat normal before we see to much economic devastation. I know people were already hurting before this happened.

My grandmother past last weekend and we can't even have a proper funeral. Family had to visit her through a glass window on her final days. The priest wouldn't even come visit because of this whole situation. One of the juniors did come though. It gave her some peace before she passed.

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #505 on: April 27, 2020, 09:44:21 PM »

Coming from the hill? ……….

A show called rising is on the hill YouTube channel. Theirs a conservative named Saagar Enjeti and progressive named named Krystal ball. Their show is quite good at exposing the ugliness of Washington from both sides, and trust me theirs alot to go around.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #506 on: April 27, 2020, 09:44:31 PM »

My grandmother past last weekend and we can't even have a proper funeral. Family had to visit her through a glass window on her final days. The priest wouldn't even come visit because of this whole situation. One of the juniors did come though. It gave her some peace before she passed.
Sorry to hear, Fox. Really tough when you can't even do a proper funeral.

My father of my wife's friend is expected to pass today or tomorrow. He was on that cruise ship and he came down with the corona virus. He's been on life support in an induced coma for the past week but his condition is deteriorating.

Scary times. Stay safe!

DanL

• Old Timer
« Reply #507 on: April 28, 2020, 12:28:39 AM »

This isn't news to me, but the Formaldehyde in the flu shot isn't naturally occurring. Its synthetic....same reason street drugs are so much more dangerous than they used to be. There is a lot of inaccuracy in synthetic drugs. Look how many people OD on bad batches. And just because it comes from a pharmacy doesn't mean its good for you either...and it doesn't mean there isn't risk.

This is absurd. There is chemically absolutely no difference between 'natural' and 'synthetic' formaldehyde.

Street drugs can certainly be dangerous because they're haphazardly manufactured with little to no quality assurances. This has nothing to do with the safety profile of vaccines unless you're getting home-made booster shots from the alley behind the 7-11

Robert_G

« Reply #508 on: April 28, 2020, 09:33:59 AM »

Trump made 33 false claims about the coronavirus crisis in the first two weeks of March

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/politics/fact-check-trump-coronavirus-false-claims-march/index.html

You may not be aware, but the ratings for CNN are so bad that recently they were outwatched by "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel in PRIME TIME viewing.
Almost no one gives any thought to what CNN says anymore. Even the left are deserting them. As DT says...."they are fake news"

President Trump made 18,000 false or misleading claims in 1,170 days
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/14/president-trump-made-18000-false-or-misleading-claims-1170-days/

Not sure if it's possible, but The Washington Post may actually be worse fake news than CNN. Again....even the left is deserting the WP.

Thats good cause i definitely cant agree with his stance on abortion. 

Of course, what could be worse than a person who wants to protect innocent unborn children from being murdered in the manner of being ripped out of their mother's womb in pieces with a metal claw? Bad person that Ben is.

This is absurd. There is chemically absolutely no difference between 'natural' and 'synthetic' formaldehyde.

Not every expert agrees with that, but I'm not an expert on synthetic drugs so I will bow out.

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....