Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195861 times)

arimaBOATER

Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2020, 04:24:24 PM »

;D ;D Scheer wasn't ready  ;)
There's more to this story FA.
On Election Day Trudeau & Scheer were on the start line. At the count of 3 both were to run to the finish line 25 yds away. Trudeau wanted a 100 yard race but Scheer a 10 yard race.
They agreed to 25 yard race.

Here's what happened: 1 - 2 - ( what !!! Trudeau started running!!! Scheer was stunned... ) 3 now Scheer takes off ....Trudeau runs across the finish line !!! Winner winner winner! I win ! he yells.
Scheer complains Trudeau started early on the count of 2.
Trudeau questioned & he denies everything.
I won fair & square.
 ::)

coldfinger

• always thankful
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2020, 04:39:39 PM »

It’s a good way to single out the religious bigots, so of course it should keep going.
lol  some of the finest examples for sure. I'm impressed with their articulations as ridiculous and myopic as they are.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2020, 04:47:56 PM »

There's more to this story FA.
On Election Day Trudeau & Scheer were on the start line. At the count of 3 both were to run to the finish line 25 yds away. Trudeau wanted a 100 yard race but Scheer a 10 yard race.
They agreed to 25 yard race.

Here's what happened: 1 - 2 - ( what !!! Trudeau started running!!! Scheer was stunned... ) 3 now Scheer takes off ....Trudeau runs across the finish line !!! Winner winner winner! I win ! he yells.
Scheer complains Trudeau started early on the count of 2.
Trudeau questioned & he denies everything.
I won fair & square.

And there you have the rest of the story  ;)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:49:43 PM by Fish Assassin »

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2020, 05:00:48 PM »

heres the only way trump knows how to get rid of the virus.

he says lets open up the economy by easter so everyone can cram into a church so we can make a bad situation worse to pray to some fake dude. sounds like a plan. or militarize the canadian borders. man this guy is a genius. global warming hoax by chinese. i could go on and on and on.

the only person worse that trump is guy who dosent know what state hes in joe biden. can barely put full sentences together. may as well be hillary 2.0

its bernie or bust. the other 2 are just corporate gangsters. bernie is the only one who can "make america great again". perhaps for the first time.     

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2020, 05:07:24 PM »

if trump militarizes the border we should do this

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »

LMFAO !

Look at you clowns. Bickering about politics. That's EXACTLY  what they want you to do ! Period. They WANT you to be on the left or the right. Morons. They play all of you like puppets on a the end of a string. Humans should be united together. Simple as that.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2020, 05:31:57 PM »

And there you have the rest of the story  ;)
No. As the Leaf advisor with a perfect record. Horgan and Trudeau have the next election sewed up the way they are handling this issue, handing out money the we paid #34, #16 and #91. Trump not so, gone. Bet your money on it. ;D ;D ;D

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2020, 05:38:40 PM »

After all these years of politics dont you people see a trend ? Most parties campaign against the Bill's and actions of the current leading party. They rarely ( if ever ) repeal the laws they campaigned against once they cone into power. The agenda moves forward with a different face. Same old same old folks. I know it's hard to believe but the evidence is there. It's right in front of your face.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2020, 06:22:31 PM »

heres the only way trump knows how to get rid of the virus.

he says lets open up the economy by easter so everyone can cram into a church so we can make a bad situation worse to pray to some fake dude. sounds like a plan. or militarize the canadian borders. man this guy is a genius. global warming hoax by chinese. i could go on and on and on.

the only person worse that trump is guy who dosent know what state hes in joe biden. can barely put full sentences together. may as well be hillary 2.0

its bernie or bust. the other 2 are just corporate gangsters. bernie is the only one who can "make america great again". perhaps for the first time.   
Very interesting!
Think Bernie "Moscow" Sanders is far behind Biden.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2020, 06:30:42 PM »

No. As the Leaf advisor with a perfect record. Horgan and Trudeau have the next election sewed up the way they are handling this issue, handing out money the we paid #34, #16 and #91. Trump not so, gone. Bet your money on it. ;D ;D ;D
Very Interesting!
Think lots of voters did not like H. Clinton.
They did not vote.
Biden is liked more than Hillary I think so it may be a very close race.
But President Trump it seems has 9 lives & known to have a few tricks up his sleeve.
And Nog picks Trump so ...that logic from Nog tips the scales .
So it's not ...Trump not so but rather ....Trump so !!!
Trump another term !!! Then his son 2 terms & the other son 2 terms & then the young son by that time will be ready...for 2 more terms. So that 's 4 plus 8 plus 8 plus 8 = 28 more years of Trumps in the a White House  ;D

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2020, 06:38:51 PM »

Very interesting!
Think Bernie "Moscow" Sanders is far behind Biden.

Lol. Bernie moscow sanders. Thats amusing. Care to back that up with some facts or just spew out some more fox news talking points.

Lets see trumps taxs and will see whos closest to russia. O wait he wont release them. Wonder why?

Your right he is behind biden. The democratic machine is not easy to beat but its not over. Once people see how bidens mental health deteriorates it could switch  overnight.

Trump should pray or whatever Christians do that he goes against biden because Bernie will mop the floor with that fake populist orange goof.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:41:20 PM by bigblockfox »

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2020, 06:43:57 PM »

Really? I think you did...see next quote
Um....I'm pretty sure that's the equivariant of saying you can read someone's mind. Unless Trump told you his reason or stated it publicly (which he did not)....the only way you could know is by reading his mind...logical conclusion here.

documented by who...CNN? The media has become professionals at twisting his words. They don't even deny that they do it anymore...and no, you don't have good reason to doubt his sincerity..
I'll tell you what is well documented though...the fact that CNN was looking for ways to impeach him before he was even elected in 2016...…if you don't see a problem with that then I have nothing more to you on the subject.

LOL! Brillant! You absolutely destroyed the context of what I said via your quote.

Here is what I said in full:

Trump only shifted his opinion - to match the position Ronald Reagan took during his Presidency - when he first considered running for the Republican nomination. That is he opposes Roe vs Wade but supports abortion in the case of pregnancy resulting from rape, incest or where carrying a child to term may endanger the life of the prospective mother.

I always appreciate the irony of you using the term "critical thinking" in any post.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2020, 06:56:02 PM »

Lol. Bernie moscow sanders. Thats amusing. Care to back that up with some facts or just spew out some more fox news talking points.

Lets see trumps taxs and will see whos closest to russia. O wait he wont release them. Wonder why?

Your right he is behind biden. The democratic machine is not easy to beat but its not over. Once people see how bidens mental health deteriorates it could switch  overnight.

Trump should pray or whatever Christians do that he goes against biden because Bernie will mop the floor with that fake populist orange goof.
Bernie is so far to the "left" it' so left it fits in the peg in the hole of Russian political system.
Even majority of Democrats are more middle of road ...
Bernie wins & he will have too much power /control.
He says jump & we say "how high?"

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2020, 07:09:47 PM »

Bernie is so far to the "left" it' so left it fits in the peg in the hole of Russian political system.
Even majority of Democrats are more middle of road ...
Bernie wins & he will have too much power /control.
He says jump & we say "how high?"

What Russian political system? Putins trying to change their constitution so he will stay in power for ever. There is no political system in russia. Any politicians who appose putin end up dead.

Whats to far left? Medicare for all? $15 minimum wage? Kill student dept?  Might be left in the states but its the middle in most developed countries.

Establishment Democrats are just Republican light.

Im just bitter because i didn't catch a steelhead today. I sure hope we don't get shut down like Washington did.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2020, 07:35:34 PM »

Whats to far left? Medicare for all? $15 minimum wage? Kill student dept?  Might be left in the states but its the middle in most developed countries.

Wasting your time talking to brick walls here lol.....