Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 09-10  (Read 183474 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 09-10
« Reply #570 on: February 02, 2010, 06:40:57 PM »

The new era has begun. Rolling, rolling, rolling right long ;D ;D ;D once again. How are your boys doing tonight? ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #571 on: February 02, 2010, 07:16:12 PM »

The boys overindulged in poutine last night. We'll be ready to do some serious senate reform on Thursday. :D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #572 on: February 02, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »

bryan do you ever have anything nice to say or are you still upset with your broncos and have to take it out on every one else lol

Broncos did better than I had expected. At the start of the season I predicted them to go 6-10.

This is a hockey thread and the Canucks are ahead of the Laughs and Flamers.

I say lots of nice things about the Canucks and other things. Why would a Canucks fan say anything nice about the Laughs? Or Toronto for that matter.....

Dion its called lazy typing and not thinking. I do enough paperwork that I have to proofread I dont want to do it on these forums.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #573 on: February 02, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »

Broncos did better than I had expected. At the start of the season I predicted them to go 6-10.

This is a hockey thread and the Canucks are ahead of the Laughs and Flamers.

I say lots of nice things about the Canucks and other things. Why would a Canucks fan say anything nice about the Laughs? Or Toronto for that matter.....

Dion its called lazy typing and not thinking. I do enough paperwork that I have to proofread I dont want to do it on these forums.

What do you have against Torornto? How long did you live there?

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #574 on: February 02, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »

What do you have against Torornto? How long did you live there?

Why would I want to live there? BC is the most beautiful province in the country. We also do not think we are the center of the universe like Toronto does. The CBC pretty much only plays Toronto games despite being a Canadian station not a Toronto station. Also even though the Leafs suck bad this year they wont replace them with a contending team in that slot. Its pretty bad when Toronto gets all this air time when we ( as in all Canadians ) are all paying for these services.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #575 on: February 02, 2010, 09:10:02 PM »

I'm actually thinking the Cannots may have a chance on Thursday Night...
Ottawa will be playing Buffalo tomorrow and then be playing the nucks Thurs... hopefully they aren't too tired.

And the Flames and Laughs are both a lot better now, I'll even admit that and I hate the Laughs  ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #576 on: February 02, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »

Why would I want to live there? BC is the most beautiful province in the country. We also do not think we are the center of the universe like Toronto does. The CBC pretty much only plays Toronto games despite being a Canadian station not a Toronto station. Also even though the Leafs suck bad this year they wont replace them with a contending team in that slot. Its pretty bad when Toronto gets all this air time when we ( as in all Canadians ) are all paying for these services.
Its because Toronto is Canada's #1 team. ;D ;D ;D

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #577 on: February 02, 2010, 11:06:04 PM »

i didn't ask you why you wouldn't live there. I asked if you have lived there. they way you were talking about the city in dislike implemented like you did. so your are just stereotyping without really knowing.  if you have a problem with the stations you don't need to slam the city that you know nothing about. You own a business, and you would do whatever you can to make it profitable.CBC is a business too.

and yes BC is very beautiful!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:39:58 PM by rhino »

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #578 on: February 02, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »

that we are!! ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #579 on: February 03, 2010, 12:15:12 AM »

The way they've been playing the past 4 seasons it's Canada's #1 embarrassment. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #580 on: February 03, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

The way they've been playing the past 4 seasons it's Canada's #1 embarrassment. ;D
Thats in the past, we have now entered a new era that started big time last night. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #581 on: February 03, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »

Glad to see you're living in the present and for the future rather than dwelling in the past. ;)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #582 on: February 04, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »

Very silent tonight in the Lower Mainland. ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #583 on: February 04, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »

We are doing fine. Just a minor hiccup. Unlike the Leafs we are still sitting pretty.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #584 on: February 04, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »

Nothing to worry about Chris. Vigneault was showcasing Raycroft in a trade back to Toronto for a first round pick. ;D