Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NHL Smack Talk 09-10  (Read 183549 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: NHL Smack Talk 09-10
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

How can their be any positives when you are dead last LOL

Now, now Bronswyk, let's not be too critical of Leaf fans.  ;D One positive of being dead last is you have the #1 pick in the June draft. Wait, didn't they traded that to Boston ? ;D ;D

noxcape

« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »

id rather be in dead last then making the playoffs and choke in game seven lol

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2009, 06:22:01 AM »

id rather be in dead last then making the playoffs and choke in game seven lol

I wonder what the players would have to say about this?  Dead last  or make the playoffs?  Tough call.....NOT !

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »

leafs are not a great club right now.true.we are getting better with every game ;D. canucks have many holes in their game.true. canucks choke.true.canucks are NOT a better club then the flames,Avs and even Edmonton in my opinion. they are all teams that the canuck fans should be concerned about. not the leafs and how bad they are.whats the point of pointing out the obvious over and over again? point out the fact that canucks had many recent chances to show they can play with heart and go to the finals and they didn't. yes. leafs suck!but not for long. :P :P :P : ;D ;D I know the smack talk thread is all for good fun so lets keep the **** talk coming and have some fun!

GO LEAFS GO!!

GO FLAMES GO!!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:09:31 PM by rhino »

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »

leafs are not a great club right now.true.we are getting better with every game ;D. canucks have many holes in their game.true. canucks choke.true.canucks are NOT a better club then the flames,Avs and even Edmonton in my opinion. they are all teams that the canuck fans should be concerned about. not the leafs and how bad they are.whats the point of pointing out the obvious over and over again? point out the fact that canucks had many recent chances to show they can play with heart and go to the finals and they didn't. yes. leafs suck!but not for long. :P :P :P : ;D ;D I know the smack talk thread is all for good fun so lets keep the **** talk coming and have some fun!

GO LEAFS GO!!

GO FLAMES GO!!

How can you be a Leafs and Flames fan at the same time? Doesnt make much sense....

BTW you spoke to soon

Tonight game
Canucks 3 Av's 0

Canucks played the perfect game tonight.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

i am a leafs fan as they are the team i grew up watching and i am originally from toronto as well. I also spent 6 yrs from age 22 to 28 in calgary and started liking the team and the city as they grew on me. I have a team in the west and the east. Before i moved to Cow town i kinda liked Edmonton oilers. go figure ;D ;D

Make sense now Brian?

nice win for the canucks tonight but i still think the Avs are a better club. but we will know in april i guess.

Jace

« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »

Cant beleive the nucks got the W over avs

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »

Cant beleive the nucks got the W over avs

The Avs will come down to earth soon and by soon I mean by the Olympic break.  CANUCKS WILL DEFINITELY FINISH THE SEASON IN FRONT OF THEM!

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

The Avs will come down to earth soon and by soon I mean by the Olympic break.  CANUCKS WILL DEFINITELY FINISH THE SEASON IN FRONT OF THEM!

AND THE LEAFS WILL WIN THE STANLY CUP! :D :D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »

You lost all credibility when you said you liked both the Oilers and the Flames. Not one Oilers fan is a Flames fan or vice versa its impossible they hate one another. Probably as much as a Leafs fan hates a Habs fan or vice versa if not more. ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

SMo007

« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »

You lost all credibility when you said you liked both the Oilers and the Flames. Not one Oilers fan is a Flames fan or vice versa its impossible they hate one another. Probably as much as a Leafs fan hates a Habs fan or vice versa if not more. ;)

I have to completely agree with you on that one. I cheered for the Oilers as a kid, and lived in Edmonton for 7 years as an adult and I don't know a single person that cheered for both. Most people in Edmonton can't stand the Flames, or even Calgary for that matter. And now I do alot of business in Calgary and am there every month, I hear the exact same thing said about Edmonton and the Oilers. And it also applies to the Esks and Stamps. Nothing against you personally rhino, your just the only person I know who likes both. To each his own.

SMo007

« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »

Saying this is why you lost all credibility with me, not because you like the Oilers and the Flames. ;) Either that or you were REALLY drunk when you were posting. Don't Drink and Post kids!

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »

read the post...it says BEFORE i MOVED to COW TOWN i kinda liked the oil.not i like them both!! you lost credibility in being able to read and understand a post! :P ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:21:16 PM by rhino »

rhino

• Old Timer
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »

Saying this is why you lost all credibility with me, not because you like the Oilers and the Flames. ;) Either that or you were REALLY drunk when you were posting. Don't Drink and Post kids!

drinking and posting is completely legal man! :D :D ;D

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:20:42 PM by rhino »

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2009, 01:34:43 PM »

drinking and posting is completely legal man! :D :D ;D

Yup. I do it all the time. :D But then again I also delete a lot of drunk moronic posts.