Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Back to Reality  (Read 6453 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Back to Reality
« on: December 26, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

After winning 5 out of 6 the Make Beliefs have now lost 2 straight. 4-1 to the lowly NY Islanders tonight. Guess Santa didn't bring them a goalie for Christmas. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Back to Reality
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »

we don' want a goalie right now....we want to continue on the rebuild...kinda like your team isn't...Oil is not gonna lube the Cannots when they ream them tonight... :D :D

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »

Also a very bad night in Vancouver, losing to the lowly Oilers. ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »

The Oilers are nowhere as bad as the Islanders. Tomorrow is Dec. 27th. Guess who's coming for dinner Chris ? ;D  ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »

The Oilers are nowhere as bad as the Islanders. Tomorrow is Dec. 27th. Guess who's coming for dinner Chris ? ;D  ;D
I am afraid the team from Vancouver is so bad at this time one player will not help this team. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 09:57:20 PM »

If I recall correctly, the so called lowly team from Vancouver beat the Make Beliefs (the greatest team that never was or will be) 4-2 so what does that make your team ? ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »

If I recall correctly, the so called lowly team from Vancouver beat the Make Beliefs (the greatest team that never was or will be) 4-2 so what does that make your team ? ;D ;D
It will be a different story come the New Year, especially in February. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 11:35:02 AM »

I think we should let the Cannots fans have their moment in the spotlight...cos....well....its not gonna line up like this again for them in a long time....and hell....if they do succeed...they did it on the backs of the Leaf's sloppy seconds.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 12:27:39 PM »

Like Brian Burke and Dave Nonis ? ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 12:41:25 PM »

they did it on the backs of the Leaf's sloppy seconds.... ;D

mojo

You sound like Sean Avery!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »

mojo

It was meant to sound like Avery.

Mojo has to have a backup argument just in case the Canucks do succeed this year. Thats what he will say its because of Sundin, who actually started his career with the Nordiques so his argument is actually false. 

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »

mojo

Mojo has to have a backup argument just in case the Canucks do succeed this year. Thats what he will say its because of Sundin, who actually started his career with the Nordiques so his argument is actually false. 

way to go weight-boy....another masterpiece of garfagimuble....where have I ever said that Mats didn't start with the Nordicks????....you fail....again...or is that still...just keepin' things honest... :D :D

mojo ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

Speaking of Nordiques and Sundin, why was Sundin traded ? Was it because he refused to play for Quebec or was it just a mutual trade between Toronto and Quebec ?

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

mojo

way to go weight-boy....another masterpiece of garfagimuble....where have I ever said that Mats didn't start with the Nordicks????....you fail....again...or is that still...just keepin' things honest... :D :D

mojo ;D

Well the way you talk about Sundin is if it was like the Leafs were his only team and they are the reason for his success. Infact his best season was as a Nordiques when he scored 114 points. Chris is even worse than you about Sundin as if he personally drafted him ;) LOL

I never failed you failed. I just like to give you a dose of reality once in a while with facts ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »

mojo

mojo ;D

Well the way you talk about Sundin is if it was like the Leafs were his only team and they are the reason for his success. Infact his best season was as a Nordiques when he scored 114 points. Chris is even worse than you about Sundin as if he personally drafted him ;) LOL

I never failed you failed. I just like to give you a dose of reality once in a while with facts ;)

just make sure "your facts" are indeed facts....heres a fact for ya....Sundin will be a monster for the rest of the season....fkr fkr Cannots... ;D

mojo