Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LAUGHS!!!!  (Read 5770 times)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
LAUGHS!!!!
« on: March 30, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »

;D ;D ;D Well what can I say.... I hate Toronto!!!  and this year Toronto is sucking unlike ever before!!!!!!!   We have to celebrate people  ;D ;D ;D ;D

they aren't gonna make the playoffs... no chance anymore.. not that there ever was hehehe 

I just wanted to take this time to celebrate their fate with all the other Laugh Haters on this board!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!  Bring us home a CUP!!!!!

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: LAUGHS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 04:07:39 PM »

Even Chris is conspicuous by his silence ;D

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 05:22:13 PM »

Ever since the leafs proved to be unable to make the playoffs, his reports have gone down too. ;D
The Bigger The Better!

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Ever since they lost to the Canucks it's been downhill since then  ;D

2:40

• Old Timer
  • Floss your teeth, not your fish!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 11:31:39 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I have a right to fish and a responsibility to treat this right as a privilege.

Ethics is your actions and behaviour when no one is watching.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Since when was snagging just a question of ethics and personal choice?

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What are the ingredients necessary for a stanley cup?????  Hot Goalie...  Canucks got that  8)  Awesome Defense... Canucks have one of the best in the league right now  8) Sharp Shooters .... Sedin, Sedin, Carter, Naslund , Morrison, Bertuzzi, Kessler, Canucks got that  8) Speed, toughness, Grit ... Canucks got that  8) and the most important ingredients... Confidence and a winning streak going into the playoffs.. Canucks got that in a big way!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)  I honestly believe Canucks have a great chance of taking it this year.. all th starts are alligning at the right time....  so like I said before ....  Bring Us Home The Cup!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 01:23:04 PM »

hehehe.......c'mon Rick....is enuff your personal feelings are made public about CANADA'S TEAM(read Maple Leaf's)..and your reasons why you hate them,....care to share them again????....thought not....lol.......but to actually think the 'Nuks are goin' somewhere this year....that shows your lack of hockey knowldge....if the 'Nuks git in the 2nd season....they'll be fortunate to win the first round.....their lack of consistancy is gonna bite them in the arse....there is alot more goin' on on "your" team than is visible.....the coach has lost his team...the "stars" are finally showin' some spark...but that kin change real fast...the "brotha" line is a stong contender to be the #1 line..which is one bright spot in an otherwise bleak future...the "D" is injury riddled and fragile......and you want a cup.... :D :D :D

mojo just tryin' ta help ;D

ps is ok the Leafs don' make the playoffs this year...I'll still be a fan.....could you say the same???? :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:25:28 PM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »

hehehe.......c'mon Rick....is enuff your personal feelings are made public about CANADA'S TEAM(read Maple Leaf's)..and your reasons why you hate them,....care to share them again????....thought not....lol.......but to actually think the 'Nuks are goin' somewhere this year....that shows your lack of hockey knowldge....if the 'Nuks git in the 2nd season....they'll be fortunate to win the first round.....their lack of consistancy is gonna bite them in the arse....there is alot more goin' on on "your" team than is visible.....the coach has lost his team...the "stars" are finally showin' some spark...but that kin change real fast...the "brotha" line is a stong contender to be the #1 line..which is one bright spot in an otherwise bleak future...the "D" is injury riddled and fragile......and you want a cup.... :D :D :D

mojo just tryin' ta help ;D

ps is ok the Leafs don' make the playoffs this year...I'll still be a fan.....could you say the same???? :D :D :D

;D ;D ;D  I can't wait to say I told you so!!!!!  it is common knoledge that the team that is hot going into the playoffs usually makes it to the finals....you wanna talk about coaching???  do you realize that this is the fourth consecutive season that Crawford has coached the Canucks to fourty wins???  do you realize that Canucks have a great chance of breaking their own record of 46 wins in a season... it is obvious to me that you don't know much about hockey!!!! you think because they had a three week lapse that they are all of a sudden a lost team????  that is a joke... they are a great team with a real chance of going all the way...

and for your info I have been a Canuck fan and have stuck by my team since I was ten years old... I have always had faith through all the ups and downs.. so yeah I can honestly say I would still be a fan even if they didn't make the post season
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:49:55 PM by thickrick »

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 02:14:38 PM »

hmmm....seems to me the 'Nuks were hot last time around....'till unfortold circumstances shut down one player....then the team tanked....takes more than one player to play in the playoffs....not sayin' I won't cheer for them...but rather your rant about hatin' the Leafs...with no substance to it...'cept how "you" feel.....so I tried to share with you why the 'Nuks won't go far....and you just bull back...I hope I do eat my words...I'm a Canadian...any ol' Canadian team will work for me in the hunt for the cup.....seems you could not say the same....cos u know.....u hate.... ;D

mojo wonders what year it was when u were 10???
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »

it would have been 1980 ... and it is more the city than the team that I don't care for.... they are the center of the universe remember...  and I dislike the fact that there are so many Toronto fans in Vancouver when they could be cheering on their own team right here...  do yourself a favour and go online and find some hockey forums.. have a look at what their fans say about Vancouver.. it is just good banterred fun between cities and teams..... and Mojo even though you like the laughs I am sure you aren't that bad a guy!!! ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »

hehehe......yer right...I'm not really a bad fella.....as I'm sure are you.....I was pointing out "reasons" why a team could or could not advance....you just don' like TO....I was born there...been a Leaf fan since I was old enuff to understand hockey....4 or 5 mebbe???...that would be in the early 60's....we had the tiger by the tail back then....and it has been a disappointing time as a Leaf fan....but is lots more there then the players and coaches..Leafs never did need to field a contender to make money.....so Ballard never did......some teams didn't have that luxury.....the cap makes it a tad more level....Ballard would be soooooo horny!!!!!!!

mojo

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »

hehehe......yer right...I'm not really a bad fella.....as I'm sure are you.....I was pointing out "reasons" why a team could or could not advance....you just don' like TO....I was born there...been a Leaf fan since I was old enuff to understand hockey....4 or 5 mebbe???...that would be in the early 60's....we had the tiger by the tail back then....and it has been a disappointing time as a Leaf fan....but is lots more there then the players and coaches..Leafs never did need to field a contender to make money.....so Ballard never did......some teams didn't have that luxury.....the cap makes it a tad more level....Ballard would be soooooo horny!!!!!!!

mojo

its the same thing with me.. I have always been a Canucks fan... If I was to move back east I would still be a Canucks fan and I am sure I would get bugged about it all the time haha
I have a feeling there are more Toronto fans in Vancouver than there are Vancouver fans in Toronto though.... I think the salary cap is a great thing... I am still trying to figure out how Detroit has managed to ice such a great team.. I thought for sure that the wings would be the first team to crumble under the new rules and cap... remarkable

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »

I think money has corrupted the game.....back in the day the players played for pride....now they compete for contracts....once achieved is nuthin' else really to prove.....is a lot of players that play their heart out and never get recognition and those with talent who never seem to play up to their potential...."unless they want to"....look at the Rangers and Jagr.....where did he come from all of a sudden....cos he is "happy" there he will play....Raptors had the same deal...can't spit out his name..CRS??....but he played like a dog in TO ...traded he is on fire and admitted he wasn't playing up to his ability in TO.....cos..... he wasn't "happy".....yep...money corrupts most professional venues...

mojo just my thoughts....your milage could vary ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

There is a refreshing article in the province paper today about Mike Modano from the Stars... it talks about how he was offered much more money to play in Buffalo or Boston.. but he chose to stay in Dalas because he loves it there... and look at his play this year.. it has been stellar and he is not a spring chicken...you are right when a player is happy he will play to his potential... Bertuzzi is a prime example of that, he has not been happy all year and it has reflected in his play!!!!

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 04:35:16 PM »

ok Rick.....we agree.....but no hugz...'kk????

mojo u'd squash me :D :D