Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More FF News  (Read 2028 times)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: More FF News
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:51 AM »

Van De Wege said he expects counties to decide whether or not to approve net pens based on the latest technology, which is always evolving.

“Counties may have concerns about fish farming, but that could change as soon as new methods are implemented,” Van De Wege said.

“And if the county forbids fish farming they can change their SMPs in the future when new techniques are adopted.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very prudent hopefully it gets put into place.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:54:09 PM »

http://thecanadian.org/item/1932-of-frogs-and-fishes-farms-spawn-lethal-diseases

Frogs now is it??  ;D Next your group will be blaming climate change, the situation in N. Korea and of course intestinal gas, on fish farms ... and don't forget that one snow goose that overwintered near a dead chum salmon along the lower Vedder - must be some correlation, eh?
 :D

Time to go fishing Chris ..

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »

Once again Ray Grigg doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He has no idea about how salmon farming is conducted in BC and apparently has no willingness to try to find out.  In addition, he has either not read the Cohen Final Report, not fully understood the report or is selectively taking it out of context like his idol.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 08:51:31 AM »

Once again Ray Grigg doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He has no idea about how salmon farming is conducted in BC and apparently has no willingness to try to find out.  In addition, he has either not read the Cohen Final Report, not fully understood the report or is selectively taking it out of context like his idol.

Good comments??  ::)

You would probably save us all a lot of time if you just provided a list of the people that know what they are talking about. I hate wasting my time reading stuff from people that don't know what they are talking about......   ;D ;D

Don't be shy about putting your name at the top of the list.  ::)  ::)
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 09:36:35 PM »

Good comments??  ::)

You would probably save us all a lot of time if you just provided a list of the people that know what they are talking about. I hate wasting my time reading stuff from people that don't know what they are talking about......   ;D ;D

Don't be shy about putting your name at the top of the list.  ::)  ::)

Sorry, I couldn't be of more assistance, but I hate wasting my time with people that don't know what they are talking about.  ;D