Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ducks Vs Nucks  (Read 3389 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Ducks Vs Nucks
« on: November 30, 2006, 07:46:25 PM »

Well so far pretty good first period , Although they are down 1-0 they are playing good.! Hit 2 crossbards also!
weeeeeeeeeow!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Ducks Vs Nucks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 07:53:40 PM »

Yeah it was actuallt a fairly entertaining first.  Soft goal though :-[  DRAG THE LEG!!!!  I picked 3-2 Anahiem in my office pool.  But I really actually hope they win!!  The best of both worlds.  If they win, great!!!  If they lose, I get points in the pool.  Helps soften the blow a bit!! ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 11:03:56 PM »

Agreed!!! Bulis is complaining about not getting used properly. F that! if he can't make the most of what he's getting then bench him.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 11:09:47 PM »

Same old, same old. Only 1 friggen goal.  >:( At least the Canucks scored a goal, that's one more than the other unmentionable team. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 06:59:16 AM »

yeah yeah yeah....Leafs got skunked last nite....but a quick look show Cannots with 25 points in 26 games...Leafs with 30 points in 27 games..;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »

Two points closer to my winning the bet against Chris !

GoldHammeredCroc

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »

Heard LeClair was put on waivers.  Should pick him up to play with Kesler and Burrowes.  Might teach those young guns some tricks and even regain a little of his former self.  Can't hurt at least at this point to get some extra firepower.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 05:30:47 AM »

Heard LeClair was put on waivers.  Should pick him up to play with Kesler and Burrowes.  Might teach those young guns some tricks and even regain a little of his former self.  Can't hurt at least at this point to get some extra firepower.

hmmm....some folks never learn from history....Leafs tried the geriatric solution for a few years....only brought tears...;))))

mojo go get Leclaire if you think he will help.... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 10:01:54 AM »

It worked for the Leafs in 1967  ;D Remember Johnny Bower, Bob Baun, Allan Stanley, Marcel Pronovost, Larry Hillman, Terry Sawchuk and Tim Horton ? Instead of Gatorade, the players would take a couple of huge gulps of Geritol when they came to the bench. ;D ;D The youngest player of the bunch was about 33 years old.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 10:32:17 AM »

yeah....but that was back in the day....where players played on broken ankles and a broken finger jest made a fella play a tad tuffer...;)))

mojo