Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BIG DAY  (Read 4612 times)

Headshake

Re: BIG DAY
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 02:54:03 PM »

I never thought that anyone would believe the rhetoric that the liberals pump out about stephen Harpers " Hidden Agenda". Unbelievable to me that it works on anyone :P :-[ ::) :o!

Liberals have been stealing my money and giving it to there friends. What kind of person re-elects a party after they have been caught!? Strange. There is no way that the Conservatives will take away a womens right to choose, or the same sex Marriage as stated repeatedly during the campaign. What are you all so afraid of? Mr. Martin goes to a catholic church that doesn't believe in contraception! No problem with someone like that running the country, but somehow Harper is different. Rhetoric!

Liberals have had 12 years, it's time to let somebody else have a kick at the can. If they screw it up, you can always vote them out in 4 years or less. Especially if they introduce pre-determined elction dates. Hey another great conservative idea!

Go Conservatives!
I'ts either a fish or the bottom!

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »

I agree, I don't know why anyone would even fathom voting the Liberals back in after wasting BILLIONS of dollars, seriously, what does it take for people in this country to wake up and realize a change is needed! How many scandals and money wasting projects do we need? Does it need to go into the tens of Billions, as if a few arn't enough? I'm sure Canada could have Billions more in surplus if they cut down on useless programs the Liberals fund and put it towards things that actually matter.

If Harper wants to allow a vote on same sex marriage good for him! At least he'll allow a free vote on the issue and not a forced vote like the Liberals did! So much for freedom of speech!

Just think when you go to the polls today how many thousands of people will work their whole lives in Canada paying taxes just to make up for the Liberals wastful spending and luxurious living.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »

Good posts Headshake and Fishin Freak. ;D ;D

dead head

• Old Timer
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 05:49:59 PM »

Great respones folks .lets hope everything goes well for Canada.Talked to many people today and they are not even voting >:(

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »

[/quote]I feel Martin will be one of the first to go.

[/quote]That did not take long as he announced he is packing it in at 9 tonight. ;D

dead head

• Old Timer
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 10:42:35 PM »

I hope canada will be still ok ...and oh yes the fish to

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »

Mixed news for Harper. On the positive he won the election. On the downside, the Conservatives weren't able to have the breakthrough in southern Ontario. I am frankly surprised that Harper didn't win a majority. They had all the ammunition with the sponsorship scandal, the RCMP investigation, etc. and they still can't make inroads in southern Ontario and they even lost seats in BC. The Liberals ran one of the worst campaign in recent years.

BTW I predicted a minority government. Here's another prediction; we'll be going to the polls again in 2 years.

BwiBwi

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 03:01:16 AM »

This time a minority probably would be better.
Conservatives supports Bush more than Liberals do.
But are we ready to follow war crazed Bush, while his popularity is in question down south?

rerigger

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 04:53:09 AM »

yes bwibwi
harper and bush are working on a plan to invade equador as we speak
after which they will divide and sell canada to the highest bidder
we all better go and bury our head in the sand ;D