Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stoney Creek, Burnaby Salmon  (Read 11647 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Stoney Creek, Burnaby Salmon
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 09:09:46 AM »

what day was it on BCTV? I wanna watch it on the net!

Nigelman
West coast time on the 5pm and 6pm news, December 6

fisherkingnigel

• Fishing is a passion...without it what would i do?
    • Tsurishop Japan-Authentic Japanese Fishing Tackle
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 09:49:27 AM »

Do you know approx what time during the show it aired? Was in 10 min into it or 30 min? I'm going through mondays broadcast but can't find it. Maybe you guys can find it?

http://www.bcctv.ca/streamnews.jsp?id=/news/streaming_news.htm

Thanks,

Nigelman
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 10:06:31 AM by fisherkingnigel »

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 11:24:13 AM »

Nigel. about 15 to 20 minutes into it.

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 12:08:37 PM »

I'M JUST UP THE STREET, I MIGHT HAVE 2 GO DOWN THERE AT LUNCH AND DO SOME CURB STOMPING !

the_pict

• glenmorangie- fishing -triumph motorcycles
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 04:39:36 PM »

community service is about right, make them work at a fish hatchery then they may just appreciate all the work involved in returning fish to these types of streams                    Fine the parents   get real  i bet you did a hole lotta stuff when you were that age or where you a little angel   NOT 

Bantam_50

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2004, 06:16:41 PM »

community service is about right, make them work at a fish hatchery then they may just appreciate all the work involved in returning fish to these types of streams                    Fine the parents   get real  i bet you did a hole lotta stuff when you were that age or where you a little angel   NOT 

Excuse ME?

What tangent you trying to run with here pict? Why not try explaining to us why the parents shouldn't be fined? Because I was being REAL.

As for ME doing stuff or an angel....at age 10 I had more sense and respect for nature and wildlife than these idiots will have in their lifetime.

Centerpin

• To Fish Or Not To Fish Such A Stupid Question
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2004, 09:19:04 PM »

Excuse ME?

What tangent you trying to run with here pict? Why not try explaining to us why the parents shouldn't be fined? Because I was being REAL.

As for ME doing stuff or an angel....at age 10 I had more sense and respect for nature and wildlife than these idiots will have in their lifetime.

I think your right on the money Bantam. When the kids actions start affecting the parents, then and only then will some parents start concerning themselves with what their children are upto. Community service at a hatchery every saurday and sunday for several months would get the message across. 

Just my $.02 worth
No Nookie Like Chinookie

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2004, 09:19:13 PM »

I dont know about that , All i can say is 10 years old dont think before they do. But these kids werent 10 years old they were my age in high school, thats the sad part. I dont believe they should fine the parents, make these kids work there my friend off paying back the fine and theres no way there gonna make those kids do the 6 months in prison.
The Bigger The Better!