Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: South side of vedder (mid river)  (Read 6911 times)

thewilliamswall

Re: South side of vedder (mid river)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 06:44:07 PM »

1989???

Well, I guess things have changed a bit since then. In January 2013 I saw 2 seperate vehicles drive right to the water. One spot was water level and the other the guy had to climb down a bit but still fished 30' max from his car. Based on the response in my inbox the blockage I saw was put there recently and now there is no car access.

Yes, you can park and walk but its a serious hike- way further than parking and walking on the other side and your vehicle is a lot less safe.

Thanks for the all replies and messages.

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38:44 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct response as its only stating the obvious but... Why not buy a mapbook or... (hold your breath for this one) use google earth? I'm pretty sure I know the stretch that you're talking about and it's private land, sooooooo yeah... Good luck!
Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower.

norton

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »

You don't go through the private land. You go above it then  there's a trail. Down to river, but you can't make it with a 4x4. The only vehicles that can make it  are  quads or trail bikes. I know the people who own the private land, I've camped on there property. They have gates, as you know , and they won't let people through with  vehicles, but they will let . you walk through.

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »

You don't go through the private land. You go above it then  there's a trail. Down to river, but you can't make it with a 4x4. The only vehicles that can make it  are  quads or trail bikes. I know the people who own the private land, I've camped on there property. They have gates, as you know , and they won't let people through with  vehicles, but they will let . you walk through.

You're thinking up too far...
Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower.