Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do You Believe In UFOs, Monsters, etc?  (Read 3626 times)

leaping steely

• Old Timer
  • Who goes fishing anymore?
Do You Believe In UFOs, Monsters, etc?
« on: April 03, 2006, 04:59:53 PM »

Do you believe in UFOs, monsters, and supernatural stuff? I haven't really formed my own opinions yet, but I don't really see why they wouldn't exist. I think places like the Bermuda Triangle and Area 51 are interesting, since so many odd things supposedly happen there.

So any opinions, facts, stories, or encounters that you have? Please share.  ;)

druid

Re: Do You Believe In UFOs, Monsters, etc?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »

Well, I firmly believe there's life on other planets, somewhere. I equally believe they don't hang around Earth, abducting people from North Dacota and probing their orifices. People seem to think if they see something they can't explain, it MUST be from Outer Space.

Monsters? Many, but probably not the kind you're thinking of. Loc Ness may be a sturgeon, or a species we haven't encountered yet. Some say Sasquatch is an ancient Indian tribe.

I DO believe there are a LOT of things on this Earth we haven't figured out or seen yet, and many things beyond our 5 senses.

Make sense?

druid
"Apathy meeting this Friday. If you want to come, you're not invited"

James

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 09:58:39 PM »

Oh Man ! , i am too tired to get into all of my theories right now , i could go on for an hour .
But yes , I do believe that we are visited by aliens/UFO's from other planets , and maybe some are just "beings" existing on another reality within our own planet .
Monsters... well sure , i do think that there are many creatures that have not been discovered on earth .
I could go on about worm hole theories , 4th dimensions , Time Travel .
Human existence as we know it , and as much has been documented/proved , is just a small spec in the timeline of the Universe . 200million years , is like One Billionth of a nano second . Who knows what has existed or simply exitsted and then moved on . To a Alien visitor this planet maybe so undeveloped/evolved , that it is not worth the effort or time to explore .

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 10:28:33 PM »

Sounds interesting, :o :o :o   Have you seen the movie 'Independence Day'???   or Have you seen the documentary on the Area 51?   Remember:  God created the heavens and the earth.   What is really out there?   we are being watched all the time and it has been proven by the US government.  I bet you that they have a space ship or even an alien that they are hiding from us.  Who knows where we really come from ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)   Remember that some of us are REALLY STRANGE. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 12:05:47 PM »

;D ;D these are the best discussions... better in person though... I believe there are other worlds out there.. just have a look at the stars on a clear night.. everyone of those stars you see have there own solar system complete with orbiting planets.. imagine how many billions of other planets there are!!!!!!! there has to be at least a few planets that can sustain life other than our very own earth!!   and as for monsters.. unfortunately there are monsters amongst us... just have a look at the front page of Sundays North Shore News... it is a shame that humans can do that to one another..... maybe there are large sea animals that haven't been discovered yet .. who knows... maybe there are spirits travelling amongst the living.... ??????????????????????????

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

druid

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 05:45:30 PM »

we are being watched all the time and it has been proven by the US government.

Is that the same US Govt that couldn't keep a hotel breakin secret? Using the same technology that assured us there were WMD in Iraq?

I wouldn't trust them to show me which direction the sun comes up, and wouldn't trust them with the location of my Secret Lake.

druid
"Apathy meeting this Friday. If you want to come, you're not invited"

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »

Iv seen the locness monster in real life, so i know its real. no joke.
The Bigger The Better!