Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: There is a real concern that you will loose your fishing rights.  (Read 1686 times)

Old Black Dog

• I Volunteer!

Tried to put onto this site, however was unable to.
Rod has all the information as well.

http://forum.fishbc.com/index.php?showtopic=32357

newsman

• Old Timer
  • Dude what's a llama?
Re: There is a real concern that you will loose your fishing rights.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 08:59:42 PM »

I have only been shining a light on this for the past 10 years, too bad the majority aren't interested. Thanks for the post Black Dog it's nice to know I'm not the only voice crying out from the wilderness.
Till the next time, "keep your fly in the water!"

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: There is a real concern that you will loose your fishing rights.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

At least the commercial sector will be happy. Anyone selling there commercial licence, I'll go drift net the Fraser because I got to feed my family right. Then I go bottom dragging in the Straight for anything that dosen't get crushed by my net set up. Then I go vote for Cummings and Eidsvik. I hate to say it but the conservitives aren't going to help the situation for sports fishers.

Maybe we should run some people for politics that care about the resource and builds it up. Rather then divvy up whats left between commercial interests and something that looks like a drift net fishery but is cerimonial, substance abuse.

Not worth ruining for bucks. I just spent $82 on my licence as well as many others and this money is worth more to the government than what they get from the commercial sector.

Where do sportfishers get real representation?
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?