Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sea four lures  (Read 6924 times)

fish bonk

Sea four lures
« on: March 06, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »

I picked up one of the 4" bait fish models at the outdoors show today. It looks awesome. These lures can be shaped and action changed at any time with a little hot water. Has anyone tried them before, and whats the best way to tune them. The web site does not go into much detail. Any input on these lures would be great. The web site is www.seafourlures.com  thanks!

one more cast

Re: Sea four lures
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:09:08 AM »

I picked up one of the 4" bait fish models at the outdoors show today. It looks awesome. These lures can be shaped and action changed at any time with a little hot water. Has anyone tried them before, and whats the best way to tune them. The web site does not go into much detail. Any input on these lures would be great. The web site is www.seafourlures.com  thanks!

Wow, I'll say there isn't much info on their site... it's like a ghost town :o :o :o

DavidD

• Fourth Year Apprentice Fisherman
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »

Appears that they could use a marketing department - everything online but the product they sell...  ???
Save the Whales - Collect the Whole Set!!!

fish bonk

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »

Nice people though. But a little product tech support would be nice. Their web page looks like they fish Vancouver area and do pretty well.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:10:45 PM by fish bonk »

Dogbreath

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »

There have been a few like that produced locally none lasted long on the market though it's a tough business.

Sea Four Lures

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 02:12:04 PM »

I'd like to apologize for the lack of information about the lures on the Sea Four website.  The website is still under construction as we are currently compiling photos of all of the lures as well as creating an instructional video.  If anyone has any questions regarding our products please feel free to email me at info@seafourlures.com
Sincerely
Dave
Sea Four Lures

fish bonk

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »

Thanks Dave, I will be on the lookout for the up dated web site. All the best in your new venture, you have a great product. Keep at it. I am sure the there are people on this site that would trade demo lures for hero pictures with fish and testimonials. ;)

DavidD

• Fourth Year Apprentice Fisherman
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 07:50:03 AM »

Looking forward to the updated web site... :)
Save the Whales - Collect the Whole Set!!!

Sea Four Lures

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »

We will have a commercial filming next week that will air on B.C.Outdoors Sportfishing and will be attached to the website as soon as we can get it up.  Product pictures will hopefully be up on the website by the end of next week. 
I'm just a regular fisherman and I had no idea how much work is involved in bringing a product to market.

Brian Babcock

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »

As many of you already know, I've been around the tackle business a long, long time. Dave is a hard working SOB, he's local, and he has a great product. No need for a bunch of negative comments about his website. He's doing everything humanly possible to promote his lures. He's listened and adapted to every bit of feedback that he has received. Rather than spending countless hours on a website, he's out talking to fishermen at shows, testing his lures, and peddaling them to local stores. Embrace local innovators, don't slag them! Here's something realy cool - and it's made right here in BC!! That's as good as it gets!

Brian Babcock

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 11:48:05 PM »

Brian, these comments are not slags. I prefer to see them as customer feedbacks, which Dave should/would too. I'm constantly receiving emails about errors on our website and I always welcome them because the site cannot improve if nobody says anything. Dave and I chatted on the phone a few days ago and I think he mentioned that the products page will be available pretty soon.

Dogbreath

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

Brian, these comments are not slags. I prefer to see them as customer feedbacks, which Dave should/would too. ......Dave and I chatted on the phone a few days ago and I think he mentioned that the products page will be available pretty soon.

Dave took the time to send me an email about the new features on his site to be added soon-Much Appreciated and looking forward to seeing what's on offer!

fish bonk

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »

I got an email as well. Everything in business takes two things time and money. Both are hard to come by. Keep up the good work Dave. ;D As for the slaggers, if you work for a corporation or big company you will have no clue the hardship it takes to start and succeed in your own business. Been there myself.

Dogbreath

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »

Nikka has a whole rack of these on display now very cool sleek looking idea.

http://www.seafourlures.com/