Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2008/2009 angling license renewal reminder  (Read 3940 times)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: 2008/2009 angling license renewal reminder
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 09:45:21 PM »

Sounds like the Liberals came up with a conservation method that only allows credit card holders to purchase Steelhead stamp. Gotta start somewhere. Maybe only those with a Vancouver Royal Yacht Club membership for tidal?
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 11:01:43 PM »

I'll be phoning the Government Agent Office on Monday and throwing a $hitfit if they don't give me a licience or permission to fish.

fullahead

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:12 AM »

I bought my fresh water license all ready, but they did not have the steelhead tags. So can I buy my tag on line?  Or should I wait till they have the Steelhead tags in? And I want to fish the first week in April.

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »

Im pretty sure Im gonna be doin this too, or skipping school and seeing if Service Canada has tags maybe  ;D... The governemt is rediculous, you'de think since they want to make money off of fishing they would have all their crap together but no.... I guess they are expecting every one to buy their liscence online which is hard for me because I dont have a credit card to buy it on the computer..... W/e Ill figure it out... hopefully everything works out for next week.

I'll be phoning the Government Agent Office on Monday and throwing a $hitfit if they don't give me a licience or permission to fish.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »

I bought my fresh water license all ready, but they did not have the steelhead tags. So can I buy my tag on line?  Or should I wait till they have the Steelhead tags in? And I want to fish the first week in April.

No, you cannot purchase just the steelhead tags online.