Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Never Fish Alone in BC  (Read 17653 times)

gipetron

Re: Never Fish Alone in BC
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 09:29:41 AM »

I support the thugs.

I support you being banned along with the pirate for promoting violence. There is a RAPP line for a reason.

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:01 AM »

The subject line should be changed to...

NEVER FISH (alone in) CLOSED TO FISHING WATERS in BC!!!!

I support the thugs. If these waters were open this incident wouldn't of happened and if it did id would be a different crime and I would say throw the book at them. The police and fisheries officers can't be everywhere and it is up to us the law abiding fishers to patrol our waters. If more poachers  met the same ire then poaching would not be an issue. I'll bet this was not the first time these guys saw that man fishing there. We don't know the whole story.

These are not thugs these are loser cowards.

I hope someone doesn't have your mentality when they see you doing something wrong.  ;)

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 09:37:50 AM »

Those thugs are law abiding? Give your head a shake man!

azafai

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »

whoever support these thugs should be kicked out of this forum.  

zero tolerance for this kind of idiocy.

Athezone

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »

I just can't believe some of the comments in this thread. I don't give a rat's xxx whether this individual is fishing in a closed section or not the real issue is of a couple bullies beating up a man in his 60s and destroying his property. If we can't protect our old, the young
and the defenceless then we lose as a society.

We can just pray that justice will be served and these two sad excuses get what they deserve. I've just been called up from the Capilano Triple A club to bat in the big leagues. Heading up to Hope for some rest and relaxation and to play with the big boys.
Wishing you All a safe and happy long weekend.

Good Fishing All !!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:25 AM »

I support the thugs. If these waters were open this incident wouldn't of happened and if it did id would be a different crime and I would say throw the book at them. The police and fisheries officers can't be everywhere and it is up to us the law abiding fishers to patrol our waters. If more poachers  met the same ire then poaching would not be an issue. I'll bet this was not the first time these guys saw that man fishing there. We don't know the whole story.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2012, 04:50:05 PM »

I support the thugs..... We don't know the whole story.

So if you don't know the whole story then why would you assume these guys were in the right?  Do you think they would have reacted the same way if it was an older Scottish gentleman fishing? or... Do you think they would have been as confrontational if it was a gang of bikers?

Let's face it, they were opportunistic and sized up the situation to their advantage....it's just too bad it wasn't a crazy machete wielding Asian that they happened to come across.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »

I support the thugs.

That's what I call an oxymoron... you condemn the gentleman for fishing in a 'no fishing zone', but support a hanis crime to satisfy your sense of justice. GREAT!... you must be an expatriate of the debunked Screaming Girls Fan Club!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:15:47 PM by blaydRnr »

Sandy

• Old Timer
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »

These are not thugs these are loser cowards.

I hope someone doesn't have your mentality when they see you doing something wrong.  ;)

that's when they whine and snivel about karma.

what bothers me, is the number of people that are trying to jusify the actions of the punks and or their support of them.
finding your limits is fun, it can also be VERY painful.

If you care about Canada's future, get involved by holding your MLA's & MP's accountable!! don't just be sheep!!

brownmancheng

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2012, 08:08:15 PM »

lol... buh bye. Took me awhile to figure it out who it was. :) Just because your discussion forum died, doesn't mean you can have a voice here again. :)

blaydRnr, don't mind the worthless troll. :)

Someone who thinks he's knowledgable (he is actually, somewhat lol) yet prefers to log in with a anonymous IP and mask his thoughts in pirate voice is too afraid to be personal accountable for anything. Nice comment in the video too, defending those who offend, always standing up for what's right.

The pirate troll was fun for awhile, but it's time to move on. At least have some pride by the way, don't come back.

Anyway, back to the original topic. This story has picked up quite a bit of momentum as the power of internet is scary. ;D

http://forum.flybc.ca/index.php?showtopic=38825

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?84891-JULY-29-2012-Coquitlam-Never-fish-alone-in-BC

http://www.vanspace.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3008&extra=page%3D1

I believe Coquitlam RCMP has been notified by several individuals regarding this so hopefully we will see a development soon.

Regardless whether the elder gentleman was fishing in a closed area or not, it does not excuse the action of these individuals. This is someone in his 60s. It could have been your dad, your grandfather. It could have been someone who is not aware of the rules. It could also be someone who IS aware of the rules, but you phone the RAPP line instead of dealing with it yourself like the heros in the video.

Thank you Rodney:):):)
Was growing very tired of the holier than thou attitude about everything.

RainbowMan

• We need longer weekends...when fishing is good
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2012, 09:46:24 PM »

... it is up to us the law abiding fishers to patrol our waters.

Really?? Since when?? ??? >:(
and even if true, patrolling is completely different from bullying other citizens
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:50:11 PM by RainbowMan »

fishgutz63

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2012, 06:45:17 AM »

lets just face it folks all  parties involved were wrong  ::)cant we just all get along :D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2012, 09:57:37 AM »

lets just face it folks all  parties involved were wrong  ::)cant we just all get along :D

sort of like what's happening in the middle east where kids are being shot by soldiers for throwing rocks at them and justifying their actions by saying it was in self defense.

summersteel

• Old Timer
  • Nic nic.
    • citycentermassagetherapy
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:07 PM »

I doubt this would have happened to a ripped 250 lb Asian either.. :-\
Fish on!

azafai

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »

lets just face it folks all  parties involved were wrong  ::)cant we just all get along :D

no,
there is a difference between alleged pouching and a clear cowardice crime.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:29:39 PM by azafai »