Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Giants VS Cougars  (Read 2106 times)

legend

• There's no nookie like Chinookie
Giants VS Cougars
« on: March 24, 2006, 10:58:36 AM »

Heading to the game tonight should be a great series . This year were not facing Kelowna  yet and were a better team than last year . Last year I went to all the home playoff games hope to do the same this year I have tickets to tonight's and tomorrow's games should be rocking in the coliseum GO GIANTS!!!! .
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:02:41 PM by legend »

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: Giants VS Cougars
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »

Have a good time at the game.. should be a doozy

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

legend

• There's no nookie like Chinookie
Re: Giants VS Cougars
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »

Game 1 started out slow in the first as both teams looked extremely nervous. The second things picked up physically and offensively as well both teams were banging the body and started to generate some shots. There were two fights the first one was nothing to get excited about but the second one was a beauty J.D. Watt and Miles Zimmer squared of in one of the best scraps i have ever witnessed live , Haymaker after Haymaker I scored it a draw. the giants played a patient game Slade was forced to make a couple big stops for his first shut out of the playoffs . Game two was also slow outta the gates but picked up in the second with the big hits coming one after the other Fistric absolutely flatted a Cougar . The cougars scored first on a really nice play to take the one nothing leed as Slade had no chance on a tick tack toe passing play. The Giants were carrying the play all night and were pressing hard early in the third when one of there D-men was caught pinching PG put them away on a 2 on 1 rush a really nice passing play. We did manage two goals both were dissallowed one should have counted but was dissallowed on a bogus interferance call . PG goalie Bowels stole the game with 39 stops on 39 shots a tough loss hopefully we can steal both games up there and come home to put these cougars away.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 06:23:44 PM by legend »