Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Morris Lake & Capilano River, May 22nd & 23rd 2010  (Read 958 times)

sassygrams

Morris Lake & Capilano River, May 22nd & 23rd 2010
« on: May 23, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »

Morris Lake: Took my friend out Sat, May 22/2010 and we both got skunked.  Although a couple men on shore caught a couple nice ones, more in a boat were slaughtering them, and a couple floatubers also caught 2 cutties, 1 rainbow and a dolly.  So, obviously used the wrong things, or the wrong technique - but my friend had fun.

Capilano: went to the river this morning and met a man and his daughter down there - he had caught a real nice one, although I tried for a few hours and nothing - don't mind though, spent a long time untaggling my birdnests - don't really know how to use this very well.

I did get some good directions from a tackle store, as well as great help from people on here - so thank you for helping me and I had a great weekend fishing.

Cheers,
"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration." - Izaac Walton

k.c.

• A bad day fishing beats a good day working
    • west coast bass anglers
Re: Morris Lake & Capilano River, May 22nd & 23rd 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »

Sounds like your friend had a great time, it's never too late to go fishing.Good on ya :)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: Morris Lake & Capilano River, May 22nd & 23rd 2010
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 06:13:09 AM »

I was pretty sure you'd like Morris - Did you have any trouble finding it?
http://