Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195702 times)

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #795 on: May 20, 2020, 07:43:59 PM »

Who are you to say I don’t know what I’m talking about lol... we know a troll when we see/read one. You’re one too, pretending to preach in one post while bashing others in another. Not Christian.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #796 on: May 20, 2020, 08:32:38 PM »

Who are you to say I don’t know what I’m talking about lol... we know a troll when we see/read one. You’re one too, pretending to preach in one post while bashing others in another. Not Christian.
Hey big fish ok have it your way ...no problem...Robert G and I yours truly ...are not true Christians.
So....let 's take the advice of Hike and fish ....take up our rod and go fishing.
In my private life will fish for fish and go fishing for souls ....best of both worlds.

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #797 on: May 20, 2020, 08:49:59 PM »

Good that you’re finally getting it. Real Christians don’t go around and blabber about  their faith non stop. 😘

You’ll be reminded cos by tmr you’ll be back to your old habit again

Robert_G

« Reply #798 on: May 20, 2020, 09:18:24 PM »

Good that you’re finally getting it. Real Christians don’t go around and blabber about  their faith non stop. 😘

You’ll be reminded cos by tmr you’ll be back to your old habit again

And just like that, you became a theology expert. If you don't think we're Christians, why don't you tell us how one gets into heaven? You seem so sure that A-Boater and I won't make it there....enlighten us...What can we do to be good enough for God to let us in?

kosanin kosher salt

« Reply #799 on: May 20, 2020, 09:32:43 PM »

Let’s see what you got Big Fish lol

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #800 on: May 20, 2020, 11:16:03 PM »

And just like that, you became a theology expert. If you don't think we're Christians, why don't you tell us how one gets into heaven? You seem so sure that A-Boater and I won't make it there....enlighten us...What can we do to be good enough for God to let us in?

Quit posting for a start. :D

poper

« Reply #801 on: May 21, 2020, 08:29:35 AM »

Maybe go fishing and stop posting on here.

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #802 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:10 AM »

Maybe someone should buy the fishingwithgod.com domain.  Seems there is a market for arguing who is the better Christian and y'all can talk fishin as well.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #803 on: May 21, 2020, 12:56:16 PM »

Maybe someone should buy the fishingwithgod.com domain.  Seems there is a market for arguing who is the better Christian and y'all can talk fishin as well.

Looks like fishingwithgod.com has been bought by a domain squatter and they're asking $2995 USD for it. Darn, there goes my investment opportunity.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #804 on: May 21, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »

Hail Satan
Covid 19 ( experts & media mis spell this virus ...should be spelt Corvid 19  ::) )

Restrictions in our communities are getting less and less...but please keep the strict measures.
6ft distance...hand washing and hand sanitizer ...zinc...vit C & D is a good idea to take extra of.
Listerine (original ) before and after going into a store or public place.

The ones that are very serious to be so careful and take this virus seriously is those who have had it and recovered or those who lost a loved one.
There are so many vids you can check out of those who tell their own story ....getting sick and recovering.

Youtube: I was literally fighting for my life. One survivor story from ICU . Corvid diaries Ep.9

Youtube: Coronavirus survivor : I've been to hell and back.

Well not hell itself..he is meaning it was so terrible it was like hell....

But yes check out Covid 19 recovery stories.
Also on youtube so so many stories of those who lost a loved one.

....so AW wants to make comment ....hail satan.
Either you mean that or you are just saying it in a mocking way.
You would be very surprised how many who willingly are believing and following the devil.
Some heavy metal bands are totally into satanic stuff. The members say they believe in the power of darkness.
Did you hear about the heavy metal band drummer Will Carroll member of Death Angel who got very sick with Covid 19. He was very near death. His family was praying like crazy for him.
Doctors thought he was not going to make it.
He pulled thru !!!
The crazy part is he claims he exited his body and zoomed into hell...and seen the devil !!!
Now that he's given a 2nd chance he now believe's there is a God and a real devil.
Stories like this.....are not uncommon...
Ariana Grande told of a demon attacking her...( google it )
Pop Evil rock star cast out a demon from his brother after they used an ouija board...
I've encounter a few times demonic attacks...and it is scary  ;D
Good part is ya just have to command the demon to go in Jesus name & zoom they take off.
Anyone experiencing sleep paralysis ...it's demonic...check out those on youtube telling their experiences....they say it's scary !!!
So.....if your smart....instead of saying Hail satan ya should say : PTL.
That means: Praise The Lord !
Get on the winning side...God is a billion x more powerful than satan...
God is just letting people decide for themselves ....
For Robert and my house we will serve The Lord.

Also the housing market is terrible ....people afraid to buy...experts saying prices may drop by 20-25 %.
And if things do not improve ...how low will prices go down.
Many who bought high and have lowest down payment may just walk away ...
This means ...owner will lose their down payment...their monthly payments...their dream of owning.
But are they going to pay for a $1.3 million dollar home/townhouse / 3 bedrm apt ....that is 20-25% less worth than when they bought just 3-4 yrs ago???
Most must have hope though....as a vaccine will bring back the economy .....and Vancouver area real estate prices back to their normal....kinda like the stock market goes up and down.
Stay safe out there.
Virus is lurking !!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:23:47 PM by A-BOATER »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #805 on: May 21, 2020, 03:50:57 PM »

Dear God, let me catch a fish tomorrow.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #806 on: May 21, 2020, 03:52:01 PM »

Dear Rod, let me catch a fish tomorrow.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #807 on: May 21, 2020, 05:03:07 PM »

Sometimes you can take 'good intent' and turn it into mockery. Even when you profess the truth.

You can till the soil and plant the seed, but if you over water what you've sown, the seed will die.

This is intended for those who know where I'm coming from. Know when to stop because the only one winning is the one who wants to destroy all that is good.

hammer

« Reply #808 on: May 21, 2020, 06:34:12 PM »

...and sometimes the seeds fall on hard ground, or birds eat the seeds, but sometimes the seeds fall on fertile ground and grow.
Nice one blydrunner

Robert_G

« Reply #809 on: May 21, 2020, 06:59:48 PM »

Sometimes you can take 'good intent' and turn it into mockery. Even when you profess the truth.

You can till the soil and plant the seed, but if you over water what you've sown, the seed will die.

This is intended for those who know where I'm coming from. Know when to stop because the only one winning is the one who wants to destroy all that is good.

I was going to back off on this subject, but I'm not going to ignore this post because it's dead wrong and it's unbiblical.

I know the parable you are referring to and not only that parable, but you can read the the entire bible and it makes NO reference or analogy to 'overwatering' (over proclaiming the Word of God or over-witnessing to someone) anywhere
There is nothing worse than when someone makes 'changes' or 'additions' to scripture passage to make a point.....which is exactly what you are doing.

I will explain the parable to you.
It's all about the 'soil'
The person (soil) either receives the seed (Word of God) or not. There is NO such thing or reference in scripture about overwatering (over proclaiming the Word of God or over-witnessing to someone)
What the bible does teach is that EVERYONE'S blood is on their own head. If you go to hell when you die, the bible clearly teaches that you and you alone are to blame for rejecting God. No conservative biblical scholar or theologian in the world is going to argue with that. The Word of God NEVER comes back void.

Overwater......give me a break.

...and sometimes the seeds fall on hard ground, or birds eat the seeds, but sometimes the seeds fall on fertile ground and grow.

Thank you.....nice and simple....straight to the point....just as the parable was meant to be taught.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 07:04:17 PM by Robert_G »