Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 195741 times)

arimaBOATER

Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #780 on: May 20, 2020, 12:18:20 PM »

Rod’s right, there’s something seriously wrong with you. Keep bringing up God, devil, hell when everyone has stopped giving a rat my friend about it. Ban the idiot already.
Notice ya did not say anything about " Who cares"
 As far as that comment ..it's only 1% of my responding post and it's in brackets. So don't focus on it.
Focus on the other 99% of my comment.

Blood Orange Robert G Iblly bobby b have it right.

So why is there a paid ad in the newspaper warning people not to trash their masks onto the ground /sidewalk ....??? Because kids may grab touch the discarded masks....remember this virus survives for many days on surfaces.
Anyways that's how I see it.
Try to belittle me...try to put me down...bottom line friend I am no better or less than any member.
Everyone of us are equal because God made us...
We all are special. If you want to believe in apes as uncle ...that's your choice.
But to say Who cares ?
That kills communication.
Facilitate buddy.
As experts in communication say: there is no stupid question
Why do they say that?
Because they want people to not be scared to give their thoughts /questions....that is how we all learn.
I HAVE SPOKEN.  8)  ;D

Do not put people down just because ya are looking to be negative hateful.
Who are you ? The King ...go look in the mirror...
Honestly we all should look in the mirror daily....it would keep us all humble.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:22:28 PM by A-BOATER »

fisherforever

« Reply #781 on: May 20, 2020, 12:36:27 PM »

Rod’s right, there’s something seriously wrong with you. Keep bringing up God, devil, hell when everyone has stopped giving a rat my friend about it. Ban the idiot already.
I'm with you on this!!! He has to be mentally disabled to keep doing it. Oh I now see god in the latest reply, no god didn't make us, we evolved. Look up Darwin and the theory of evolution

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #782 on: May 20, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »

I'm with you on this!!! He has to be mentally disabled to keep doing it. Oh I now see god in the latest reply, no god didn't make us, we evolved. Look up Darwin and the theory of evolution

What does it say about the people that keep reading it?

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #783 on: May 20, 2020, 01:05:34 PM »

You guys are going around in circles...different pile, same sht.  Every time I come on to see if anything new and useful is being posted, all I see are the same people going back and forth debating over personal views that won't change because of personal beliefs. ffs enough already and start your own topic under 'Religion and Politics'...and give the rest of us a break.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #784 on: May 20, 2020, 01:42:21 PM »

And how has the government rewarded this behaviour in terms of access to the resources you spent countless hours protecting.

Should send them an invoice

I think invoicing for volunteer work would be inappropriate :P

All outdoor users should do their part. That can mean picking up some garbage, donating some money, or donating some time. You use it, you help maintain it.

poper

« Reply #785 on: May 20, 2020, 01:44:31 PM »

deleted

Why are you deleting most of your posts?

iblly

• Old Timer
« Reply #786 on: May 20, 2020, 01:44:37 PM »

People litter all the time. I don't  but lots of people do. All of a sudden you folks decided to take a stand against littering ? Comical
You want possibly infected gloves and masks discarded in your neighborhood ?

kosanin kosher salt

« Reply #787 on: May 20, 2020, 02:08:31 PM »

Mentally disabled, mentally challenged...

Maybe the saying is right   ‘Takes one to know one’      Lol

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #788 on: May 20, 2020, 02:18:44 PM »

I think invoicing for volunteer work would be inappropriate :P

All outdoor users should do their part. That can mean picking up some garbage, donating some money, or donating some time. You use it, you help maintain it.

This comment reminds me of a friend that lives in a strata. Their strata decided that instead of hiring a company to maintain the gardens and grass they were going to do it themselves.

a couple months into it it was the same few people doing all the volunteer work for the 200+ people that lived in the complex.

neeedless to say they went back to hiring a company to do it.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #789 on: May 20, 2020, 04:14:04 PM »

Reading these posts as I sit on my boat makes me chuckle. You people need to go out and fish. Get outside. Whining like babies.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #790 on: May 20, 2020, 05:04:31 PM »

And how has the government rewarded this behaviour in terms of access to the resources you spent countless hours protecting.

Should send them an invoice

there is more than one kind of access & one user group. Even within the angling user group, when it comes to access,  some folks just think in terms of one; salmon anglers. All user groups benefit from this sort of non-monetary work.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 05:06:28 PM by RalphH »
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #791 on: May 20, 2020, 05:12:01 PM »

Reading these posts as I sit on my boat makes me chuckle. You people need to go out and fish. Get outside. Whining like babies.
Gee the guy who started the fire storm ...with "Who cares?" comes up with...we all need to go out and fish.
Well it's at least more than two words....and ya know ...go out and fish OK ...
Good idea !
Have rod will travel ....locally that is.  :)
Ya all you ya who's whining ....get your rod and go fishing .......
And if I ever get another ...Who cares ? reply....I'm going ...going ....well going...to " pray for you" ya that's what I'll do.
Back to Covid and how it affects  our lives including fishing activities....something like that...

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #792 on: May 20, 2020, 05:19:32 PM »

This comment reminds me of a friend that lives in a strata. Their strata decided that instead of hiring a company to maintain the gardens and grass they were going to do it themselves.

a couple months into it it was the same few people doing all the volunteer work for the 200+ people that lived in the complex.

neeedless to say they went back to hiring a company to do it.

That's just a bad plan, lol.

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #793 on: May 20, 2020, 06:46:08 PM »

Gee the guy who started the fire storm ...with "Who cares?" comes up with...we all need to go out and fish.
Well it's at least more than two words....and ya know ...go out and fish OK ...
Good idea !
Have rod will travel ....locally that is.  :)
Ya all you ya who's whining ....get your rod and go fishing .......
And if I ever get another ...Who cares ? reply....I'm going ...going ....well going...to " pray for you" ya that's what I'll do.
Back to Covid and how it affects  our lives including fishing activities....something like that...

Well it’s pretty clear what u are, nothing but a my smelly socks disturber lol... you’re not a true Christian, stop giving me a bad name. Either that or ur just so clueless and don’t know when to stop like what rod said

Robert_G

« Reply #794 on: May 20, 2020, 07:34:21 PM »

you’re not a true Christian

You have no idea what you are talking about. Like I did yesterday.....this is where you take a step back and realized that you went too far.