Fishing in British Columbia > Members' Fishing Reports

St. Mary's Lake

<< < (4/5) > >>

DragonSpeed:

--- Quote from: canoe man on May 18, 2004, 06:38:23 PM ---glass or aluminium canoe :o
maybe i should pack a repair kit  ;)

--- End quote ---
Glass - repairs might go a long way to happiness for this canoe.  It's fine OTHERWISE.

--- Quote ---thanks the pics look great i cant wait
cnm

--- End quote ---

I can't help but notice that nobody has commented on the rather large spider picture yet :)

Or Irene's overestimation of the little fish she caught :D:D:D:D:D

fishersak:

Actually I have a SERIOUS problem when it comes to wolf spiders like the one pictures...they freak me out...just one of those things I guess...totally illogical but can't help it.  Went through your whole slide show and that pic caught me off guard for sure....next time more pics of fish...less of those spiders OK!

Ohhh BTW, I am not the only one with a spider fobia...just ask the Steelheadking about the time he just about knocked me and a table over escaping from one of those things!

DragonSpeed:
I explained to Irene that he was keeping the bugs down. ;D  She wasn't thrilled that he was hanging out with us, but heck...they're like a car wreck - scary, but fascinating   :o

Pretty much the only critter in the cabana was him.  - Nothing freaky or weird (thankfully)

canoe man:
i made up my own thaught on what irene was trying to say  ;)
cnm

DragonSpeed:

--- Quote from: canoe man on May 20, 2004, 05:42:41 PM ---i made up my own thaught on what irene was trying to say  ;)
cnm

--- End quote ---

Yes, that DID come to mind as well :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version