Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Maple Leafs Sure Looked Good Today.  (Read 10851 times)

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
Maple Leafs Sure Looked Good Today.
« on: September 18, 2005, 09:26:45 PM »

Spanked by the Senators 5-2. ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Maple Leafs Sure Looked Good Today.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 09:28:48 PM »

You live in BC why are you routing for an eastern team???? Sheesh.....

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 09:42:47 PM »

Remember Aaron, as Chris is fond of saying, they are rolling, rolling, rolling

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 10:40:54 PM »

When was the last time they won a cup???? HAHAHA!!!   ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 10:53:38 PM »

When was the last time they won a cup???? HAHAHA!!!   ;D

1967 for Chris' information. ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 11:04:55 PM »

Eddie everyone is different and has a right to cheer for whom ever they want!!!Did you think that maybe that person might have been from Ontario and grew up with the leafs?  People all have different views about everything, you can't go forcing your opinion on everyone all the time, just because you have an opinion doesn't mean that it is the right one.  Open your mind man.
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

legend

• There's no nookie like Chinookie
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 05:33:41 AM »

The only thing the leafs will be rolling is their walkers around the old folks home. As for being here from Toronto maybe they should have stayed there and done some bass fishin and cheered for the maple laughs out there.This is Canuck country home of the pacific salmon not walleyes and bass and bad hockey.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 01:19:33 PM »

You live in BC why are you routing for an eastern team???? Sheesh.....

Cause the sens fricken rock.
Actions speak louder than words.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 04:30:16 PM »

Eddie everyone is different and has a right to cheer for whom ever they want!!!Did you think that maybe that person might have been from Ontario and grew up with the leafs?  People all have different views about everything, you can't go forcing your opinion on everyone all the time, just because you have an opinion doesn't mean that it is the right one.  Open your mind man.

Relax buddy. Is it a crime to ride someone for liking a crappy team? So you and your buddies never ride one another over things like that. Its a joke so take it that way. You are WAY to serious man.....

My other favorite team other than the Canucks is the Flyers. The reason I am a Flyers fan is they won the cup the same year I was born so I was born a Flyers fan. Nothing better than the Broad Street Bullies!!!! Led by Bobby Clarke,Bill Barber,Reggie Leach, Rick MacLeish and goaltender Bernie Parent.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 06:08:51 PM »

No eddie it's not a crime.  My buddys and I are doing it all the time. Hell I hooked myself in the face this weekend and I don't see that one going away for years.  The point is that you have made a big issue of pretty much everything, and I've noticed that if it isn't your way then you have no time for any other opinoin.  In saying that I am sorry for that post. The second I hit the post button I wanted the post back to do some changes, but, you can't do that.  Anyways, don't get you knickers in a bunch, go out and catch another big sturgie. Didn't mean any harm by it.  Just givin you a hard time.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 06:14:43 PM »

Relax buddy. Is it a crime to ride someone for liking a crappy team? So you and your buddies never ride one another over things like that. Its a joke so take it that way. You are WAY to serious man.....

My other favorite team other than the Canucks is the Flyers. The reason I am a Flyers fan is they won the cup the same year I was born so I was born a Flyers fan. Nothing better than the Broad Street Bullies!!!! Led by Bobby Clarke,Bill Barber,Reggie Leach, Rick MacLeish and goaltender Bernie Parent.

Aside from the Leafs, the one team that I don't want to see win Lord Stanley's mug are the Flyers. They set back hockey for years with their goon tactics. Just once, I would like to see Bobby Clarke fight his battles instead of relying on Don Schultz, Saleski and McIlgahargy

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 06:35:27 PM »

Aside from the Leafs, the one team that I don't want to see win Lord Stanley's mug are the Flyers. They set back hockey for years with their goon tactics. Just once, I would like to see Bobby Clarke fight his battles instead of relying on Don Schultz, Saleski and McIlgahargy

Well they dont have tough guys like that anymore on their team so it's not the same anymore. Their problem is they havent had a really good goaltender since Pelle Lindberg ( what a shame him dying at such a young age )

Big Steel I have 2 kids, a wife and another child on the way. Trust me I am used to not getting my way  :P If anyone truly knew me here I am an easy person to get along with. I am pretty set in my ways and opinionated but I break my back for my friends. Hey I am a Taurus what more do I need to say.  ;D Oh and for more information I have a sacarstic sense of humour so most of the time take my posts with a grain of salt. I am one of those guys who might try and piss you off than buy you a beer LOL My favorite saying is "  It's All Good!! "

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 07:02:52 PM »

Nice to hear Eddie, I thought that we might have to drop the gloves there for a minute ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 04:56:33 PM »

Good to be back from the UK yesterday and as happy to see the Leaf were rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D with a 5-0 thumping of the Bruins. The march to the Cup has begun. ;D

O almost forgot to mention, I wore my Leaf hat in England and was asked several times if I had played for Canada's number one team. Could have sold it for a good number of pounds a few times. They had never heard of the Canucks by the way. ;D ;D

I wonder what spin FA will put on this one? :D :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 05:03:19 PM by chris gadsden »

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2005, 05:00:29 PM »

A little bit of reading for our members: www.leafssuck,ca
Actions speak louder than words.