Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vancouver Giants game last night  (Read 5772 times)

Robert

Vancouver Giants game last night
« on: March 27, 2005, 09:14:11 PM »

It sure was an entertaining game yesterday between the giants and rockets.  It's unfortunate that they lost in overtime especially after having quite a few really good scoring chances from great spots to put the puck in the back of the net. So, who do you think will win the series? Tuesday's game should be another dandy.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Vancouver Giants game last night
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 09:47:38 PM »

Vancouver is playing better than what I predicted. Can't believe they missed all those opportunities in overtime.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 03:38:37 PM »

Vancouver is playing better than what I predicted. Can't believe they missed all those opportunities in overtime.
Playing very well and glad to see Shaw is showing the games, all of them I believe. ;D

Robert

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 09:35:45 PM »

NiceFish, I agree with you 100%.  Schwarz seems out of position and uncomfortable in goal some of the time but if he plays to his full potential and the way he is supposed too play the giants should win the series.  Anyway, it's going to be a good series nevertheless.  I'm also very happy that shaw is showing the games, you know, they're filling in the void of the absence of the NHL this year.  It's not the same atmosphere that the NHL playoffs bring but it's still really nice to watch some good hockey again.

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 09:06:04 AM »

Good series.  Remember that these KIDS are 16-20 years old.  Schwarz has the potential to be a #1 NHLer.  He still needs work but so do all the players in the WHL.  I guess we have to cheer for Kelowna now  :'(