Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Heading out at first light  (Read 4247 times)

Zpg

Heading out at first light
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:50:19 PM »

After last weeks fun, thought I would see if the bite was still on and hit some more dino's tomorrow. If you see the "blue bomber" around the Stave buzz by for a hello. Normally I would have a few wobbly pops to share but the Fraser in my boat scares the piss out of me so no pops just in case.... :'( :), but a friendly hello and a share of info awaits instead.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:56:00 PM by Zpg »
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.  ~Steven Wright

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Heading out at first light
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »

Can you post a report when you get back. I'll be out Friday and want to hear how its going. Thanks in advance.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Zpg

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:20:14 PM »

Can you post a report when you get back. I'll be out Friday and want to hear how its going. Thanks in advance.

Will definitely post the results! Good or lousy.....

Before Big Steel's report about catching zip but having a great time last weekend, I'm not sure if I would have posted anything if I got skunked but I am happy to see that the experience was equally well recieved so rain or shine....
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.  ~Steven Wright

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »

Will definitely post the results! Good or lousy.....

Before Big Steel's report about catching zip but having a great time last weekend, I'm not sure if I would have posted anything if I got skunked but I am happy to see that the experience was equally well recieved so rain or shine....

Just so you know....  that skunking thing doesn't happen a whole lot.....  :D well unless you count the 12 trips to start off this steelhead season ???, and the 35 trip skunking spree again for steelies some years back :-[ and oh yeah, that other time when I went to the Squish for Chums and, well....  ::) ;D but that only happened once....really.... :-X ;D :D  Oh who am I kidding, I get skunked a lot...  But no where near the level of skunking that our Web master get's beaten down with!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 10:35:23 PM »

How the heck can you get skunked fishing for chums in the Squamish  ???

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 10:42:14 PM »

We went there, and caught no fish, well there was one, but it,    well..... it didn't count in my books. :D ;D  Ask Roekid about that one! ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Zpg

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 11:12:23 PM »

Yeah really, skunked on the Squish??? here's how you do it ;D....you go out there, throw out a 3 pronger and when you feel the "bite" give her a haul...Chums 'o Plenty...LOL ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:26:38 AM by Zpg »

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 11:40:59 AM »

IM HEADING OUT TODAY WITH A FINE FEMALE, WILL POST A REPORT LATER AND HOPEFULLY SOME PIX  ;)