Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the stage is set  (Read 10395 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
the stage is set
« on: January 10, 2006, 12:21:48 PM »

Hopin' for a good game tonite....Leafs are playing without the #1 defenceman in the league....among other prominent players....but as witnessed the past few weeks...this team can step up and fill the gaps....as for the Cannots......who cares :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Sterling C

• Old Timer
Re: the stage is set
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 12:26:59 PM »

Leafs are playing without the #1 defenceman in the league

Mojo, while McCabe may be #1 in the league in a certain offensive catagory, and he is a man, I fail to see where the defense comes in  :D

Should be a gooder tonight.......so when is it you're coming down to our neck of the woods.
Actions speak louder than words.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »

Leaving Chilliwack now for my pre game meal with the boys. ;D ;D ;D

fishfinder

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 02:56:57 PM »

I'm heading to the game as well. We're going to have our pregame meal at 4:30pm and we hope to be there by the warmups. I hope it'll be a good close game tonight, 4-3 Canucks?  ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »

I called 4-2 in my draft at work!!!  FOR THE NUCKS!!!!!  as if you didn't know!!  Not getting nervous yet Mojo?? ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »

3-2 after 2 Mojo!!!  Gettin nervous yet!! ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 06:52:03 AM »

Should be a gooder tonight.......so when is it you're coming down to our neck of the woods.
[/quote]

Will be in the LML from Feb 24-28.....I have no work...so pretty flexible...;))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 09:54:59 AM »

Well in that case I might just have to drop by for the 'festivities'  :D
Actions speak louder than words.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 04:06:59 PM »

Well in that case I might just have to drop by for the 'festivities'  :D

the more the merrier.....;)))

mojo always has room for one more..;))

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 03:57:18 PM »

what was the bet if toronto lost... that chris and mojo would paint their faces canuck colors or was it they were to dye their hair and dress up like the twin twinkies and fish the vedder for a day like this.. rotflmfao

mojo has to fish with his face painted in Cannots colors....I heard pics would be available....lol..

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 04:24:31 PM »

Awww, you heard right!!  Pics will be available!! ;D ;D ;D  But, I am not sure what to paint on your face yet!!  Might have to get some stickers as well!!  Of all three logos!! ;D :D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 04:55:10 PM »

May I suggest Make Beliefs S**** ?

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 05:43:17 PM »

Awww, you heard right!!  Pics will be available!! ;D ;D ;D  But, I am not sure what to paint on your face yet!!  Might have to get some stickers as well!!  Of all three logos!! ;D :D

c'mon now BS....don' be givin' me bs about decals/stickers etc...the paint will be quite enuff to satisfy the wager...;)))

mojo don' want no steenking stickers ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 07:45:57 PM »

mojo and chris should be made to fish with those kids mickey mouse rods you can buy at wal-mart

naww...don't wanna short you on rods.... :D :D :D :D

did ya notice the big Cannots win tonite????....me neither... :D :D :D :D

mojo

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »

I see the Canucks began their rolling backwards again tonight against the lowly New Jersey squad. ;D ;D