Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Win Number 450  (Read 9676 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Win Number 450
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »

Why not trade Kubina? Is it because nobody wants to take on his salary and crappy defensive play? I mean he is a career -93 player...
Well he set up the winner over the once mighty Sens tonight. ;D ;D ;D

Never discredited his offensive skills just his crappy play in his own zone. Everyone is beating the Sens these days lol

Hey Everyday how are your Sens doing anyways. You were putting down the Nuks so badly this year but your Sens are close to being LAST in the league. How is that going for you LMAO!!!! They are even behind the Leafs HAHAHA
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:55:59 PM by bbronswyk2000 »

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »

Why not trade Kubina? Is it because nobody wants to take on his salary and crappy defensive play? I mean he is a career -93 player...
Well he set up the winner over the once mighty Sens tonight. ;D ;D ;D

Your wins will hinder your chances of getting the number 1 pick. :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »

BB....again you need help on hockey related things...Kubina has Stanley Cup experience,.,,...he knows whats needed to survive the playoff grind...and he is a gritty d-man with a shot that would turn yer pants brown.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

BB....again you need help on hockey related things...Kubina has Stanley Cup experience,.,,...he knows whats needed to survive the playoff grind...and he is a gritty d-man with a shot that would turn yer pants brown.... ;D

mojo

Mojo put your " listening ears " on. I have already said he is good offensively. He STINKS defensively. Sheesh some peoples children ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

I agree they are horrible this year.
Now I know how Canucks and Leafs fans feel every single year. This is quite new for me.  ;)
They will be back on top next year, just going through some tuff times.
We need a gaolie really bad, some decent defensemen would help too. Might be awhile before any changes though.
Very little cap room (if any), and no good players to trade (big 3 have very long and hefty contracts).

Anyways looks like Sanford has a groin injury now too... Hopefully you guys get him back soon or this season may be a bust.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »

I agree they are horrible this year.
Now I know how Canucks and Leafs fans feel every single year. This is quite new for me.  ;)
They will be back on top next year, just going through some tuff times.
We need a gaolie really bad, some decent defensemen would help too. Might be awhile before any changes though.
Very little cap room (if any), and no good players to trade (big 3 have very long and hefty contracts).

Anyways looks like Sanford has a groin injury now too... Hopefully you guys get him back soon or this season may be a bust.

Huh am I missing something? When did the Sens win the cup? Oh ya they haven't.  So you know exactly what its like to be a Leafs or Nuks fan only you are not old enough to have suffered as long as we have ;)

Oh and who cares if Sanford is down. We now have Labarbera. Have you seen him play in the last two games. He has been great. I think so far he has been better than Sanford. If he can continue playing like that and with Sundin playing as early as later this week we could be fine for when Luongo gets back.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

tortuga

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »

450 and waiting  :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »

450 and waiting  :D
We had two bad periods with the third a lot better, bring on the Habs Thursday night.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »

Just came back from dinner. The Leafs lost again ? Tough to be a Leaf fan. ;D