Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: a new season  (Read 10506 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
a new season
« on: January 18, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »

yeppir...it starts tonite....agin the Wild....hope is not a repeat of last night

mojo always BLUE 'N WHITE
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: a new season
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »

New season, same result. 5-3 loss to Minnesota. Nothing more need to be said.

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 09:32:25 PM »

Yup new season, same old Laughs! There bringing shame to the Maple Leaf while the Canucks are restoring glory to their name.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 10:03:14 PM »

It a long season boys, hang on to your Leaf hats you have hidden in your closets. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 10:19:54 PM »

It a long season boys, hang on to your Leaf hats you have hidden in your closets. ;D ;D ;D

This coming from a closet Canuck fan  ;D It's time you come out of the closet Chris and announce to the world your true allegiance. There is no shame. :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:19:18 AM »

notice when the Leafs falter there is quiet conviction that the rolling will continue....but when the Cannots falter it is the rest of the world's fault....the bandwagon clears....and it must be the coacht... :D :D :D :D :D if Vancouver ever had a hockey team their fans would learn a lil' sumpin' bout the game....but cheerin' for a team that has never proved its mettle is really sad...oh well...they kin always dream about past "almost" glory..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 07:41:04 AM »

Mojo if you go to Toronto they will all be jumping ship right about now. Probably boarding the Senators wagon  ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 08:01:22 AM »

Mojo if you go to Toronto they will all be jumping ship right about now. Probably boarding the Senators wagon  ;D

when the wanna b's jump ship.....will still be loaded with die-hards....its easy to jump when thwe team you favor has been around a short while with no real accolades to speak of....but with a team steeped in history like the Leafs or the Habs.....there is a brand of loyalty that can't be shaken....keep the faith for the next 20 yrs Eddie....then u will see what I mean....;)))

mojo hopin' for a Cannots win tonite....

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »

notice when the Leafs falter there is quiet conviction that the rolling will continue....but when the Cannots falter it is the rest of the world's fault....the bandwagon clears....and it must be the coacht... :D :D :D :D :D if Vancouver ever had a hockey team their fans would learn a lil' sumpin' bout the game....but cheerin' for a team that has never proved its mettle is really sad...oh well...they kin always dream about past "almost" glory..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mojo

I am going to take exception to that Mojo, and you know why!!!  I have never cried bad calls or I want the coach's head on a platter!!!
  One more thing, the Canucks have made the finals twice since 67, how many times have the Laughs made it there since then?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:37:25 PM by Big Steel »
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 05:15:32 PM »

they kin always dream about past "almost" glory..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

1967 1967 1967 1967 1967 1967!!!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 05:48:42 PM »

One more thing, the Canucks have made the finals twice since 67, how many times have the Laughs made it there since then?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The deepest the Leafs have made it in the playoffs in recent memory was in 94 when they made it to the 3rd round only to get beat in 5 by the.........(gasps) Canucks  ;D ;D ;D
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 06:01:46 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D :o :P
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 06:13:55 PM »

No comeback from Chris, Mojoman ? :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

yep....I have a comeback....count the Cups your team has won....count the years the team has been an effective force in the NHL.....and count the # of Cannots in '67..... :D :D :D :D :D

mojo knows the drive of a fan....only 40+years werth here

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 08:59:56 PM »

Not difficult to win a Cup when there is only 6 teams. How many Cups have the Make Beliefs won since expansion ?