Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Hockey Pool Trash talk thread.  (Read 4334 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
New Hockey Pool Trash talk thread.
« on: December 08, 2006, 01:04:54 PM »

Since the other thread is getting out of control length wise, I figured we could start another one.  Trash talk totally welcome.  I'll start off buy saying, Rick you and your team sucks and I love facing you because I know it will be an easy win!!! ;D ;D

IH8XC, your team is as loose and sloppy as your sister was behind the McDonalds last night. ;D ;D ;D

If you don't have a sister, then insert momma instead. Just figured it was to early for momma shots!! ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:10:17 PM by Big Steel »
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

DionJL

• Old Timer
Re: New Hockey Pool Trash talk thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 01:19:18 PM »

BS the only reason you made this thread is because you wouldn't want someone jeopordizing your title of being the originator of the longest thread.

Ya my sister mentioned last night to me, said some old guy tried to molest her, but couldnt get it in cuz it was to small.

And your wife mentioned not being quite satisfied when i took her to a nice dinner last night.  ;)

You obviously have a thing with taking advantage of young people. Tsk Tsk. ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 01:26:47 PM »

BS the only reason you made this thread is because you wouldn't want someone jeopordizing your title of being the originator of the longest thread.

Ya my sister mentioned last night to me, said some old guy tried to molest her, but couldnt get it in cuz it was to small.

And your wife mentioned not being quite satisfied when i took her to a nice dinner last night.  ;)

You obviously have a thing with taking advantage of young people. Tsk Tsk. ;D

Nice comeback!!!!  Dammit!! ;D ;D  But I ain't married, and I thought that it was a bit weird when your sister kept yelling out " Oh Dion, please stop, oh yeah baby please stop???  What is that all about ???  Kinda weirded me out a bit, I had to just smile and say" that's a good girl" until I could get enough distance between us to make my get away.  Quite scarey indeed.  I didn't think I would make it!! :-\ ;D ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 01:49:52 PM »

I had such a sweet comeback, but then i realized this is supposed to be "Hockey Pool Trash Talk" and it was just turning into "Trash Talk".

So i will say:

Eddie, you had your 15min of fame. Now your teams goin' down like ..................you fill in the blanks. ;D

Biff, you put way to much thought into your team selection. Younger isn't better. Take a look at Shanahan.

Rick, your only doing good because i made a horrible trade with you before the season started. How many rounds has your #1 goalie won you?

And everyone who can't play .500 hockey, you need to manage your team. But since they are all little kids i'm assuming things are changing in their lives and the are just getting reaquainted with themselves. "QUIT BEATIN' OFF!!!"

And finally BS. You took advantage of little kids who had given up. We vetoed as much as we could. The fact you'd go to such extremes to win a hockey pool is petty. Say wat you will, but the players you got have all done good for you, and the players you lost have done nothing for their teams. PATHETIC!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 01:56:48 PM »

;D ;D ;D That's the spirit!! ;D ;D 

Your just a bit bitter because I have been able to do what you couldn't!!  I know you have tried trading as well, but for some reason it didn't work for you!! Besides, as far as the trades go, you can't really call that pathetic, some did get accepted, which means the majority thought they were fair.  Sorry if I can read what players are going to dive!!  I call that good management. ;D ;D

Don't don't we all play to win?  Well except for the kids that is, I agree with you on that one. 

Mind you, Slayer is kicking your my friend so far!!!! :o ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 02:00:53 PM by Big Steel »

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 03:51:38 PM »

haahhahahahhahaah What kind of perverted hockey pool it this ??? ???
weeeeeeeeeow!