Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Starting to down size my fishing gear collection to make room for other toys.  (Read 1487 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season

Before I list these items on Market Place , I thought I would give FWR members first dibs at member's discounted prices.

*Daiwa Luna 300L baitcasting reel

Left hand retrieve lined with 15lb test maxima ultra green. Used a total of 5 times. 9.5/10 rating. Will throw in neoprene pouch.  **Sold**

*Okuma Celilo Mooching/Centerpin rod 10'6 med heavy 15-25lb.  Brand new  $80

*Shimano Convergence Baitcasting Rod 10'6 med heavy.  Used as a back up. Good condition 7.75/10 rating. **Sold**

*Daiwa 6000H Emblem-S (Salt Water) Spinning reel. Lined with 20lb Stren Mono. Received as a gift 8 years ago but never got the chance to use it.  10/10  $150 firm.

*2 Traditional Chinese telescopic carbon rods. Bought a few years back, but not my thing $30 each or take both for $50.  8/10 rating.

Sorry, not looking for trades. Trying to down size my extensive collection. I also have multiple spinning reels for sale $15 and up. Feel free to inquire about any other items. I may just have what you're looking for.  Photos can be provided by text messages for serious inquiries.

Located in Richmond

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 08:57:53 AM by blaydRnr »

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 12:09:53 PM by dennisK »

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season

It was a pleasure meeting you Dennis. Hope to see you on the river sometime in the near future.

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.

You too Mel. And anyone dealing with Mel in buy/sell he's what makes the experience completely stress free and honest. Cheers