Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What A Wonderful Game  (Read 4743 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
What A Wonderful Game
« on: November 27, 2005, 09:52:31 PM »

Boy wasn't that one if not the best Grey Cup game we have ever seen.  ;D ;D Had thought of going to it and now I wish I had. Did you make the game FA?

Our Canadian game is certainly far better than the NFL.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: What A Wonderful Game
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 10:12:33 PM »

Yup, I was the game Chris. We went for brunch at Earl's on Robson, then took a leisurely stroll through the Beatty Street Block Party, Fantasy Football  and then onto the game. Security was very tight. They frisked everyone entering the stadium. As a result there weren't too many mayhem in the stands. Despite many disappointed Lion fans there were very few empty seats. The game started off slow as each team felt each other out but really picked up momentum in the second half. The half time show would have been better had we able to hear what the Black Eyed Peas were singing. The acoustics in that stadium is absolutely horrendous. As the fan next to me said, the halftime show consisted of some noise and some movements. ;D Overall, the game was very exciting which featured some excellent hits, some excellent receptions and special teams play. The only downside is that the Lions weren't playing in it. I would pay $250 to see the Lions play in it.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 12:07:06 AM »

Very good, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the report.

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 09:03:38 PM »

Definitatly an awsome game, That last touch down was pretty hot!
The Bigger The Better!