Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: 2012/13 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 129225 times)

SteelheadAdict

lol just finished going for a walk the water looks good and should stay good till tomorw

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Are you camping under the train bridge and using the remote wifi service from your iPhone to provide hourly updates for everyone until the derby starts tomorrow? ;D
;D ;D Good news, decided not to fish and let someone else win. Hope to provide some results later today.

farky

Hey Chris i went and landed a nice 10lb hatch doe, right where we watched that guy lose his fish today. ;D Anyways water is great.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Hey Chris i went and landed a nice 10lb hatch doe, right where we watched that guy lose his fish today. ;D Anyways water is great.
Well done

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

I thought the water was a bit murky in the Lower this morning but still fishable when I checked at noon, river crowded.

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome

Water was about 2-3 feet in the upper today, 1-2 in the lower, coloured up a little bit throughout the day. River needs a bit of rain too.
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

chronic_topdawg

Fished train bridge dowm, good flow little murky.  Saw a riser threw everythimg I had in the area but nobody wanted lunch.
24 hours fishing this week a good week but nothing to show, great weather and alot of eagles.  Beauty

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Yes was a bit colored up but I thought got better near the end of the day, should improve by tomorrow if it remains cool over night.

Brian the fisherman

I lost a large steelhead today, water flow was perfect but clarity dropped a bit.
Still very fishable though
Tight lines to all

farky

Everything frozen out there tonight, slick roads drive safe on your way out tomorrow.

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer

Slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Lovely conditions, fished from 3:30 until dusk with no success. Talked to 4 others who were in the same boat as I was. Tomorrow will change things as finally changed my mainline as do not want to break one off like a few days ago. :-[

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Was miserable out there today with freezing rain to start the day. Talked to some top rods who had no success or seen any fish. The Master also said things have been slow the last bit and he talked to 14 people today who also had found none. Hope this is not a signal for the season.

Water condition remain good but fairly low. Hope things improve by January 15 when we start the 2013 brood capture program.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself

Thanks Chris, Ed and I will be out there tomorrow. I hope to try a couple of those runs that you told him about. Thank you for that as well. I am excited about to get out again.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Water looked murky today, in the lower, around noon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19