Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: STOLEN  (Read 1976 times)

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
STOLEN
« on: April 08, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »

Last night between 9 pm- 5am my truck was broken into and all my fishing gear and a bunch of other items were stolen in front of my house in Sardis. If you come across a berkley canadian series fishing rod with a Team Daiwa Luna 300 bastcaster, or a baby blue backpack with fishing gear in it please email me back! I know I shouldnt have left it in my truck but I knew I would be going out fishing in the morning, Im guessing It would be in a pawn shop or being sold via internet. Thanks.
The Bigger The Better!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: STOLEN
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:51:32 PM »

Last night between 9 pm- 5am my truck was broken into and all my fishing gear and a bunch of other items were stolen in front of my house in Sardis. If you come across a berkley canadian series fishing rod with a Team Daiwa Luna 300 bastcaster, or a baby blue backpack with fishing gear in it please email me back! I know I shouldnt have left it in my truck but I knew I would be going out fishing in the morning, Im guessing It would be in a pawn shop or being sold via internet. Thanks.

That is a bummer Ryan! My Buddy had the same thing happen to him earlier on in the year.
weeeeeeeeeow!

testo84

• officially a hardware addict
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »

WT* RYAN

WOW ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW
hardware == fish

patagonia

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »

That sucks.... speaking from experience check the pawn shops and craigslist for new posts... keep in mind the pawn shops have to hold the items for a month before they can sell it...sometimes they dont even display the new items until after a month has past..... these %#@holes are lazy and will usually pawn locally....